PDA

View Full Version : emag i need one

wombo102
05-19-2004, 08:15 PM
ive been using spyders for a long time and thought they were so great. i was going to pimp out my old spyder to be awsome. then one day in school i said to my self "dude zack spyders suck" and that is when i realized that i wanted an emag. i stumbled across this forum one day while i was looking for emags and said to my self "dude this is an awsome forum". i looked and looked and looked on the markers thing for emags for sale and found a lot of very nice emags for sale. but i just dont have the money for one. it would take me to long to save up. now i was just wondering if anyone would sell me an emag in great shape for a cheap price. i need one because i hate spyders. so in the kindness of any ones heart will some one sell me an emag for cheap. please. thankyou

shivors
05-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Spyders do not suck. They arent Automags but they dont suck.

Somehow I can sense that you will be back in a year saying...man my EMag sucks...some one sell me a timmy.

hAppy
05-19-2004, 08:21 PM
are you experienced enough to jump for a higher end marker.
you sure sound like you are only going for a higher end marker to impress your friends.
dont listen to your friends about how your "guns suck". dont waste your time and money from such remarks.

on the other hand, you wanna try to b/s/t forums. emags are great guns. good luck

Thermus
05-19-2004, 08:35 PM
I doubt your gonna find someone to sell you something worth around 600 dollars to you for "cheap," so start saving.

BruzedUp
05-21-2004, 09:23 PM
first of all, spyders are NOT the best gun...
so all of you can just NONONO !! ;)
I have an autococker...just thought id just throw that in there to make yall flame me more... :D
I dont see why you wouldnt want this kid to get an emag, though. they are exelent guns...
not to mention, everyone likes a nice gun, plus, showing off is grand! :D
oh yeah, and when he said cheap im pretty sure he didnt mean "cheap" he just wanted to see if anyone had a used emag for sale....
just because of all of your rejections, hell probably have to masterabate for a week to make up for this...
and a good day to yall.

tyrion2323
05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Wombo and Bruzer,

First off, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, Wombo, it seems like you need to do some sorting out of a few things (1) your play style, (2) your need and (3) some more marker facts.

First off, contrary to your original thoughts, Spyders are decent markers. They are neither the best nor the worst of the lot, and they can be upgraded to perform very well.

Second off, you need to decide what sort of a budget you truly have. What loader do you have? What mask? If you're going to be running an EMag with a crappy loader and mask, you'll soon realize the silliness of it all... Remember, it's a lot harder to upgrade a mask or air tank than to upgrade your marker.

Thirdly, what style of paintball do you play? Are you playing recreationally? competitively? If competitively, what division and intensity are you competing in? Can you truly say that your marker is hindering your game? If not, then you might want to put your energy into actually working on your game.

And fourthly, you'll be hard pressed to find someone letting go of their EMag for cheap. Despite the false rumors and smack talk on PBN, the EMag remains one of the best performing and most consistent markers out there. I'd check out the possibility of purchasing a mechanical mag. If you can, check out a Logic-Framed ULE Custom. It's a quasi-walkable mech, and once you've mastered the shims, you can really rail on it.

Perhaps you should look into purchasing an Evil Omen, a Dragun ONE, or a Bushmaster BKO. Or you might be interested in upgrading your current Spyder. With less than $300 in upgrades, you could turn it into a kick-arse machine. I can help you do so, if need be.

Peace, and happy hunting! :cool:

coolcatpete
05-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Welcome Wombo and Bruzer
Just keep looking you will fall on to a great deal soon.
Pete