PDA

View Full Version : hey jah871, how much a custom DF go for? (Or anyone who does customs)

PowerFedMag
10-08-2001, 02:23 PM
I need it to go like 3-3..5 inches forward, at steep angle downward about 2.5-3 inches.
Black color, simple design, nothing fancy, just something that'll push a stubby forward and under.
Thanx if anyone can help on this (at a competetive price:D )

:cool:

DarkPhoenix
10-08-2001, 02:26 PM
I think it would be easier to get his attention with the private messaging feature.

i-luv-my-rt
10-08-2001, 02:26 PM
Hey,
I also do custom drop forwards, so if he doesnt respond or he is unavailabe(busy) i'd be happy to make one for you.

PowerFedMag
10-08-2001, 02:32 PM
gimmi some info on em

jah871
10-08-2001, 04:16 PM
hey, i can make u one but i dont have a way to powdercoat or annoe it. it would just be a shiny aluminum look. i think it looks good and 3 of my friends are using them. also i can do ur measurments u want. it will be around 10 or 15 dollars or trades for basicly anything that intrests me. i could experiment with using some black spray paint then putting a clear coat of it on a drop and i would like to use it and see how it holds up before i sell it like that. if it works i will be doeing them in any colors that i can buy in spray paint at the hardware store. also pm and we can work somthing out.