PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed bodies

lonelymag
05-20-2004, 01:14 AM
I'm thinking of getting a new rtp and want a warp feed body. i havent decided wheather or not to get the ule body but im a little confused about the stainless bodies. ive seen pictures of a stainless body with the feed coming straight out, like the ule's, but there are also pics of stainless warp bodies where the feed tube is like a standard powerfeed but being used from the bottom. which is offered with the new rtp's, and is one or the other out of production?

oh yeah, i also saw that the ule's are %50 or so lighter than the stainless, but how much does the stainless weigh? thanks.

FreakBaller12
05-20-2004, 05:50 AM
the stainless steel bodies are very heavy!. you'll notice the weight difference significantly. About seeing which body is SS. You probably saw a pewter ule body coming straight out and the powerfeed was ss. I would highly recommend you to get a ule body with your rtp ule custom b/c it's like another 20-30 bucks. You cant go wrong with that.

lonelymag
05-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Its just that ive already got a boomstick for the old mag, so the $20-30 more for the ule really turns into $80-$140 with the barrel. anyone with numbers for the weight?