PDA

View Full Version : Uh, question about the AGD museum?

Venom
05-20-2004, 10:02 AM
I've been gone for quite a while, but... why no Auto-Response frame on the frames page?

Vanced
05-20-2004, 10:30 AM
I may be wrong, Lord knows I often am... But I belive the museum is only AGD produced products not aftermarket Automag Products...

The Auto Response frame was built by Pro-Line...

cledford
05-20-2004, 11:03 AM
I may be wrong, Lord knows I often am... But I belive the museum is only AGD produced products not aftermarket Automag Products...

Personally, I think that certain things should still be there - the auto-response being number 1 on the list. First, since the frame was patented by agd (check the AIR valve patent) AGD must have licensed it to Proline. Second, it was one of the few Mag "upgrades" that ever worked - that thing was awesome! I need to get off my duff and rig my old mag up with an AIR/LX combo and see how the old AR works on that puppy. Another good one would be a RT valve with ULT and LX. I tried the AR a few years back with the standard ReTro - but it sucked. Something about the RT effect really screwed up how the frame worked - basically it didn't :) I'm wondering now if there may have been a on/off length issue - but doubt it.

-Calvin

Evil Bob
05-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Another marker that needs to be in the Museum is that Sheridan that just turned with the turbo valve. That baby needs some good quality loving to get it all nice and cleaned up, then it needs to be put on display, its one of those little tidbits about AGD that very few people had a clue about until Tom said anything about it here on AO, so I'm wondering what else Tom had his fingers on in the paintball world that we dont know about :)

-Evil Bob

Venom
05-20-2004, 12:27 PM

Yeah, but I thought it was developed in conjunction with AGD

Muzikman
05-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Another marker that needs to be in the Museum is that Sheridan that just turned with the turbo valve. That baby needs some good quality loving to get it all nice and cleaned up, then it needs to be put on display, its one of those little tidbits about AGD that very few people had a clue about until Tom said anything about it here on AO, so I'm wondering what else Tom had his fingers on in the paintball world that we dont know about :)

-Evil Bob

Well...one of the things not many know is one of AGDs first products was a mask;)
I'm still looking for one...