PDA

View Full Version : Adam Mesh???

Target Practice
05-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a guy named Adam Mesh? Somehow, he has his own site...here (http://www.adammesh.com)...but it never says anything about him. He seems to be making a movie and writing a book about himself, for some odd reason. I mean, is this guy famous or something, and I just never caught on? I mean, he has his own forum for crap's sake. Anyhoo, just tryin' to figure it out is all.

SpecialBlend2786
05-20-2004, 11:40 PM
haha, i've never heard of him before...
interesting

spantol
05-21-2004, 12:01 AM
He was the "runner-up" in the first run of Fox's Average Joe. Just another reality TV guy, that's all.

haha, i've never heard of him before...
interesting

adam_61550
05-21-2004, 01:54 AM
I hate that guy.

Target Practice
05-21-2004, 01:44 PM
You mean he didn't even win the damn thing?!?! What a loser...that guy is so full of himself it's not even funny.

i_baked_cookies
05-21-2004, 02:51 PM
that guy is such a loser i cant beleive it. someone post this on their forums over there. just because he was on a reality tv show doesnt mean hes some kind of superstar. he looks like my dogs *** too.

TheTramp
05-21-2004, 03:00 PM
that guy is such a loser i cant beleive it.

You may not like the fact that he's a celebrity but the fact that he earned (and still does) millions of dollars a year at the brokerage firm he runs hardly puts him in the "loser" category.

Considering that amount of chicks he getting from being on that show...I'd do the same thing he's doing in an instant.

i_baked_cookies
05-21-2004, 03:10 PM
just because he earns lots of money, and that he was on tv, which gets him chicks, doesnt mean hes a celeberty... and defentially doesnt mean he needs his own website with his ugly face plastered right in the middle of the main page. he may be popular, he may be rich, he may be a chick-magnet... but hes no celeberty. and the fact that he is so in love with himself that he thinks hes a celeberty makes him a loser.

TheTramp
05-21-2004, 03:15 PM
I guess that depends on what you count as a celebrity. Having hot chicks want to hook up with you because you were on a TV show counts in my book.

Is there a specific number of people who have to recognise you to confer celebrity status? Most people wouldn't consider Tom Kaye a celebrity but he is to us and a good portion of the paintball community.

Target Practice
05-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Most people wouldn't consider Tom Kaye a celebrity but he is to us and a good portion of the paintball community.

Yeah, but Tom isn't looking for all the attention. TK isn't plastering his picture all over Airgun.com, is he? Mesh is a self-centered ***hat.

TheTramp
05-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah, but Tom isn't looking for all the attention.

Well, that's a good point.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
05-21-2004, 05:29 PM
just because he earns lots of money, and that he was on tv, which gets him chicks, doesnt mean hes a celeberty... and defentially doesnt mean he needs his own website with his ugly face plastered right in the middle of the main page. he may be popular, he may be rich, he may be a chick-magnet... but hes no celeberty. and the fact that he is so in love with himself that he thinks hes a celeberty makes him a loser.

Generally when you are a millionare you are a winner.