PDA

View Full Version : I need stickers!

p u r e e v i l
05-20-2004, 11:21 PM
AO!!!

Think of this as a call to arms. Only, not really...actually, nevermind that. :cool:

Moving on, I need stickers! I have about...twenty. Never the less, I am planning on covering an entire Revvy with stickers and I need help. I just had surgery (for those of you who know me and talk to me in the chat, you know this) and it's kinda hard for me to buy ANYTHING related to paintball. Therefore, I need a little bit of help. After all, if you all can help a kid who wants to build a cheap cocker, you can help another fellow AOer, right? Anywho...here we go.

I'll take the following stickers:

Evil, AO, KAPP, Shocktech, DYE, Proto, Eclipse, Empire, Redz, Nexed, Nexus, Worr, WGP, etc. (Etc= Any other sweet PB stickers!!!)

Thanks all!

My Address:

Joe De Boer
5252 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525

P.S. If you REALLY want, I'll send you a stamp back!!! Lol.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-20-2004, 11:46 PM
I have a metric crapload of Milk Matters stickers, or I can send you some certified Connor Millin Wear stickers. Or both.

ZapTheMad
05-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Got an American Flag sticker heading your way.

m-98
05-21-2004, 06:08 AM
AO!!!

Joe De Boer
5252 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525

P.S. If you REALLY want, I'll send you a stamp back!!! Lol.

Sorry, I don't have any stickers, but you live on Plainfield. I didn't think that there were any AOer's that close to me. I live in Walker. Maybe I'll see you around some time.

p u r e e v i l
05-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Any paintball stickers, or sweet stickers are appreciated!!! Thanks.

As for the dude who lives in Walker, PM me and we might be able to meet sometime. Maybe you can come play out in Wayland or Cedar Springs at TCP's open play.

RtDaNiMaL
05-23-2004, 11:18 PM
hey i am going to the paintball store, i will pick you up a couple of stickers.
i can get you some dye and wut not. you might want to pm tom kaye (agd) for some AO and some Automag stickers. but u have some coming from me.

zacbot
05-23-2004, 11:29 PM
um..i have had a problem with sticking stickers and decals to the revy shell..suggestions?..for my spray and pray sticker..mom applied some clear finger nail polish over the top over them..anybody know of a more practical way?

nate2k191
05-24-2004, 02:57 AM
zacbot i think you should clean your hopper with goo-gone or something first, it may be greasy from paint

SpecialBlend2786
05-24-2004, 04:55 AM
i'll look around my room. I think i have a box of blackstar stickers somewhere....

p u r e e v i l
05-24-2004, 11:39 AM
To get the stickers to stick to revvys, you have to do as follows.

1. Wash Revvy Shells with Soap and Hot Water.
2. Dry off.
3. Get rubbing alcohol.
4. Apply some to a paper towel and clean the hopper with that.

This should eliminate most of the gunk on the hoppers. Hoped this helped.

As for stickers coming to me, sweet! Thanks guys.

RtDaNiMaL
05-27-2004, 11:42 PM
ya... i have found that the goo gone works really well. After that i run mine under some really hott water. Then i take rub off the water and the paint oil is gone. Give it a try
About those stickers i can ship u some, but i want a stamp. lol jk!

p u r e e v i l
05-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Lol, cool dude. I haven't gotten any stickers yet. Just waiting for them to come in so I can start covering this bizzle with the stickers.

In Chinese Accent: Ship me sticka! No stamp fo'ju! :cool:

skife
05-28-2004, 10:45 AM
i'd give you my dye sticker that came with my pants but i stuck it on my computer case.... the one that came with my jersey i lost in my room, you've seen my room... it eats things

later tanto

WP?

(edit) I forgot to ask how did getting the pee bag removed go?

painball
05-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Just email companies asking for them to send you some stickers. I have gotten tons that way.

p u r e e v i l
05-28-2004, 12:50 PM
Already tried that twice dude, thanks for the info though.