PDA

View Full Version : PBGear......Something Wrong???

MrWallen
05-21-2004, 01:22 AM
Ok, something must SERIOUSLY be wrong with paintballgear.

Yesterday, I ordered SIX different things off the site, of course checking to make sure they were all in stock first. Then I get the confirmation e-mail, again, everything showing up as in stock.

Today, I get another e-mail showing which items actually shipped, and here's the weird part: ALL SIX ITEMS SHIPPED. That's right, NONE on backorder, non mysteriously going out of stock, NOTHING.

What gives pbgear? Are you guys slacking off or what? :p

RRfireblade
05-21-2004, 07:49 AM
I realize we may be in the minority but personally,I've have recieved EVERY part of every order I have ever ordered from PBGear since the first order I placed with them a few years ago.

Just lucky I guess. :)

Person
05-24-2004, 12:38 AM
PB gear has been good to me too, accept a tank i ordered from them didnt have a box...in fact, none of the 3 12 oz co2 tanks and my centerflag hpa tank didnt come with a box..but its all good, good website imo. If they dont ship something, just email them 10x, and call them 50 x and youl get what you wanted and then some.

Curly
05-24-2004, 01:29 AM
I also seem to be in the minority that has had zero problems with Paintball Gear...

SpecialBlend2786
05-24-2004, 05:08 AM
I realize we may be in the minority but personally,I've have recieved EVERY part of every order I have ever ordered from PBGear since the first order I placed with them a few years ago.

Just lucky I guess. :)

Same here. I've ordered almost ALL of my gear from them and never had a problem. I just make sure it is in stock before placing my order.

i_baked_cookies
05-24-2004, 07:24 AM
They're the only place that I order from. A big selection, and overall good prices. Never had a problem either...

Cryer
05-24-2004, 07:41 AM
I've never recieved a complete order from them. I've ordered 4 times, each time, they delay the order for some backordered item, send me the wrong persons order, or just plain dont send anything.

Crighton
05-24-2004, 09:01 AM
I've orderd from them many times. Only had stock issues 2 times. Though I eventually ended up cancelling the orders, as the items did not come back in stock even after a 45 day wait.

Polish
05-24-2004, 10:01 AM
I never had a problem.. then again I only ordered there once.. heh

BeaverEater
05-24-2004, 12:34 PM
I have never had any stock problems with them in the 10 times I've ordered from them. My friends however, have had some problems. They both have been waiting for gear for the past 2 months and nothing came. They eventually had to go to a different site to order it and it shipped right away.

cphilip
05-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Ok, something must SERIOUSLY be wrong with paintballgear.

Yesterday, I ordered SIX different things off the site, of course checking to make sure they were all in stock first. Then I get the confirmation e-mail, again, everything showing up as in stock.

Today, I get another e-mail showing which items actually shipped, and here's the weird part: ALL SIX ITEMS SHIPPED. That's right, NONE on backorder, non mysteriously going out of stock, NOTHING.

What gives pbgear? Are you guys slacking off or what? :p

Must have been a mistake. Contact them and complain.... oh wait.... you really have not recieved them yet have you.... well you might want to wait. Some of the items may be BETTER Than you ordered! :D

Wolfen
05-24-2004, 03:13 PM
I ordered an Extreme Rage tank cover thinking they all had the little flap that holds the squeegee. Even the description said it holds the squeegee. I get it and find out, only the yellow and blue ones have the squeegee holder, not the black :(

I was on vacation, so I wasn't able to send it back in time.

FalconGuy016
05-24-2004, 07:48 PM
I've had some stock issues, lasted for a month

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
05-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Never had a problem with them.

RenagadeOfFunk
05-24-2004, 08:12 PM
why would i have a problem when I live 30 min away :rolleyes:

painTech
05-24-2004, 09:15 PM
renegade busts in and mowseveryone down w/ a SAW screaming weres my order BIZNATCH!?! they prompylt hand it ot him, he leaves, therest of us never recieve our orders, and its all his fault.

Miscue
05-25-2004, 09:59 AM
I ordered 2 cases of paint. I cancelled that order within 20 minutes - because I ordered from the wrong website on accident, I needed a CA company (for some reason I thought they were) so I could get my paint faster for an upcoming tourny. I get an email that says I can't cancel it because the order is "being invoiced," and that I should try again tomorrow. I do it tomorrow. They cancel my back order (which was an old order where they listed stuff in stock, but ended up parting my order up and a month later still don't have it) and ship me the paint. They will not refund the paint + shipping and they know that they screwed up and guy I talked to said whoever did it probably assumed that I was cancelling the back order - although my requests specifically referenced the paint order #.

I understand that mistakes happen - I make them all the time - and that doesn't bother me if they are not constantly happening. However, I don't appreciate it when they make a mistake and they do not do anything to correct it.

RoadDawg
05-25-2004, 11:41 AM
I too have ordered at least 4 or 5 times from pbgear. Everytime I got exactly what I ordered. I remember one online store I ordered a JT Fan for the proteus, well I got charged for the fan but got the whole proteus set with it, which a week+ later was recalled back to JT. But through AVI/PBgear I've had no problems. Then again I don't go through them often.

Head knight of Ni
05-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Cp on/off and CP pro rail on backorder. but, they sent the Intelifame. :D over two or three weeks ago. :mad: