PDA

View Full Version : Newbish beyond newbie!

Iron Mag13
05-21-2004, 10:38 AM
lol well was wondering you buy the gun, then a rail, ule(or other kinds), barrel, frame, drop, tank, macro, hopper, forgrip, Anything i missed?

id like a dallara and when the hair trigger comes out (hopefuuly soon) have evil pipe, getting a q loader soon :) so happy!, any good kind of forgrip, rail(thinking something on the lines of a dallara), or a drop??? also should i spend the extra $$$$ a powerfeed or just get the cheapest classic 68 mag? then get a ule??

BYERSMAG
05-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Well that crazy that your on the hate parade for brass eagle paint! Whats' the matter did ya make the mistake of buying some 6 month old paint for Walmart? I shoot alot of Brass Eagle paint due to the fact that i'm like 45 minutes from the paint factory and it's cheap as hell for all the paint you can shoot and i haven't brokea ball yet with my lvlx, so ease up on Brass Eagle and quit buying paint from Walmart with the extremely long shelf time.....

Janixs
05-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Just get the RT from AGD and your done. Its the best base to start with then later you can change things around when you have a better feel for what you want.

xXHavokXx
05-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Ok, for the 95% of us that dont live down the street from where it's made. It sucks.

I've even ordered it from Brass eagle to test it for the store. Yep, sucks.

Iron Mag13
05-21-2004, 11:21 AM
yes well then lets get back on target!?!?!??! shall we?