PDA

View Full Version : Someone with a Fileplanet account....

ubooze
05-21-2004, 01:00 PM
... could you PLEASE get me someing.... that is.... do me a favor?

I am a DC addict, but recently the maps have become very repetitive. Lucky for me Trauma Studios has endorsed two maps that seem to be very popular.

But alas, I have not a Gamespy account due to my financial status and inability to gain permission to use a credit card.

So...... would anyone be willing to download and send me the two newest DC maps?

They are:
Gulf War 2- http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/dcmaps/gulfwar2.zip

Al Nas- http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/dcmaps/alnas.zip

I hope there is a kind and loving soul out there who is willing to help.

personman
05-21-2004, 01:11 PM
I'm downloading them right now. How should I send them to you?

ubooze
05-21-2004, 01:30 PM
AIM? IRC? E-mail?

Which ever way is best for you and easiest.

Thanks a bunch personman.

personman
05-21-2004, 01:37 PM
I dont really care.
I guess AIM will work, hit me up at brand n3w colony

SIGSays
05-21-2004, 04:37 PM
why don't you just make an account.. they're free

Snowball
05-21-2004, 04:41 PM
dc is the shiznit...i am just now getting use to landing the choppers..lol...not very good yet though..hope to see you guys in there sometime...name is papa smurf...

.tMan
05-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Man I love DC
I still havn't met another gamer as good as I am without using a controller stick. Good ol' keyboard here. I love the game, the actual ground combat sucks. But flying those choppers, whoah, that brings the game to a different level!
Have fun

danheneise
05-21-2004, 08:18 PM
why don't you just make an account.. they're free

Probably cause he dosen't want to wait in the free lines. :cool:

gamarada717
05-21-2004, 08:59 PM
This doesn't really fit in the topic, but I can't stand it.
As an avid battlefield 42 player, and vietnam player, I must say that DC is quite possibly the stupidest mod ever. Sure, it's cool, and sure, it's takes some amount of skill to be good, but any noob who understands the controls can walk in and pwn everybody... Everything shoots in a straight line, and most everything explodes. The first time that I ever played DC, I walked in and was 19 and 3. Just shows ya how easy of a game it is....But, I must say that the choppers are much better than the 'nam ones, no auto hover crap makes it a blast to fly.