PDA

View Full Version : Need a pic of a 99 autocker please

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a pic of a 99 cocker or does anyone have one they will let me see? I just want to see what a stock 99 looks like...im not using it to make anything!

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 05:29 PM
UP!:confused:

Potatoboy
10-08-2001, 05:31 PM
Don't get upset because no one responded for a whole 17 minutes. I'm sure with a little looking one could find a picture one's self, instead of asking others to do your bidding.

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 05:36 PM
I understand what you are saying I am looking myself and I am posting so soon because my firend is about to leave and he wants to see it becuase someoen wants to trade with him.....So I was doing him a favor and asking for help! You are a smart person Im sure and Im sure that you can understand that two heads is better than one!

SIGSays
10-08-2001, 05:40 PM
www.paintballravi.com look at the review section

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 05:45 PM
Thanks man for responding with some actual info instead of flaming the post...it helped alot! thanks agian

vacuum

shartley
10-08-2001, 05:57 PM
Yes, I agree..... it is nice that he did not FLAME you, but then again NOONE flamed this post in the first place.

There is difference between stating an opinion, and FLAMING. An opposing opinion is NOT a FLAME. And telling someone that they should hold on a minute OR try looking themselves, is ALSO not a FLAME. You would think rough and tough Paintball Players would have a bit thicker skin. ;)

The same is true with critiques.. they are not all criticisms.

Please do not take THIS as a FLAME either, because it isn’t. It just bothers me to see young people take things WAY too personally (as many do here) when someone says something they don’t like. When that happens, it makes them look more like a brat, than someone who actually NEEDS the help.

But... anyone can FLAME me for this comment if they like. :D Me got water!

X-Plosive
10-08-2001, 06:00 PM
ahhh Shartley is back to his old ways.....AGAIN:D

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 06:04 PM
Its good to know that you expressed your OPINION in that way and didn't FLAME me... Thanks for the OPINION potatoman, sry if I seemed like a BRAT, but you did post without knowing the SITUATION and I understand that why you wouldn't KNOW the SITUATION, but under these CIRCUMSTANCES I did need to post FAST and needed the HELP!

SIGSays
10-08-2001, 06:07 PM
now.......... let the flaming begin........ j/k

Potatoboy
10-08-2001, 06:15 PM
Hooboy, lookie what I started. Look, I didn't mean any disrespect, nor to come off as flaming you. I apologize if it sounded like I was. I just thought that maybe you were one of those types that tend to mistake Forums with chat rooms. Sorry to jump to conclusions.

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 06:18 PM
Its ok, no hard feelings!

shartley
10-08-2001, 06:27 PM
No, no FLAME Wars here. LOL I think everyone took it all well.

X-Plosive... shame on you! :D (thwap)

Got to keep those minds moving! Shake it up, but don’t break it. WooHoo!

Vacuum-Boy... I am glad you understood and came back well. Nice assimilation of my Posting Style. Good form! ;)

THAT is how you do it! LOL Good job guys. :)

Vacuum-Boy
10-08-2001, 06:50 PM
Sounds good to me!