PDA

View Full Version : X-mag problem need help urgent

SPY 1
05-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Ok it's like this I have played with this gun and it has worked perfectly till the last 2 weeks. My bought an armageddon and installed it since I have installed the armagedoon the gun does not want to shoot don't know why ?? If I install my preset tank it works like a charm. But as soon as I install the armageddon it does not fire I have tried alot of things but it doesn't work. Now I pushed the bolt back and then it would fire but then it just stops. It's like when your out of air it just stops it does not reset. If I start shooting and I put back tha breech and the barrel it will shoot but then it will just stop again. I also have problems with the safety it hard to push like its getting stuck or something I oiled it but it did not help a bit can someone pls help me cause I love my gun and I find myself using an angel which I begin to like and I want to keep my x-mag. Thnx in advance for the help.

Muzikman
05-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Your output pressure on the tank is not hight enough. Make sure it is atleast 800psi.

AGDlover
05-21-2004, 05:06 PM
eather a) your preasure is different or b) you have to re tune your lvl10 because with Xvalves if you output preasure in your tank changes you have to retune the lvl10

SPY 1
05-21-2004, 05:16 PM
well my input pressure is like 850 or 900 psi but what about if I lower teh input do I still have to retune ma lvlx ???

Fade
05-21-2004, 05:20 PM
I had the same problem with my Safety pin when I first used my X-Mag. What you gotta do is lube up both ends of the safety while its sticking out on both sides. If you can't push the safety back in / out, cut off the air supply to your X-Mag (remover the Air tank completely) and oil the safety till its easy to move. After its been lubed up good, clean up remaining oil, and air it up again and test it if its good. That should do it... its possible it could be a little stiff, but after every game, lube it up again, and you should feel the difference.

SPY 1
05-21-2004, 05:37 PM
ok thnx I will try that and let you guy's know the results ok

AGDlover
05-21-2004, 08:50 PM
is your tank agustiable???

cphilip
05-21-2004, 08:53 PM
is your tank agustiable???

I never heard o dat.... :eek:

SPY 1
05-21-2004, 09:06 PM
yes it's adjustable and cphilip me neither hehehehe lol

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-21-2004, 10:54 PM
did you try tinkering around with your velocity and carriers?

Fanatic
05-22-2004, 12:55 AM
this is how i see your problem

your gun works with old tank...
your gun doesnt work with new tank...

hmmm...i dunno,
ill say it anyway...the armagedon new? if not...are you sure its working properly..i take it the reading off the psi is coming from the gauge of the arma?
your reg on the arma might need work

SPY 1
05-23-2004, 07:15 PM
I went to the field today and it started firing like the first day it was nice hehehe cause I have oiled the safety and that is no problem anymore. I have also lowered my output presure and it shoots good. The problem now is that it shoots but as soon as I put the loader on top it will not shoot. It sounds kinda strange but it does not shoot. I managed to play 2 games with it today in hybrid mode. what else can the problem be ??

BobTheCow
05-23-2004, 08:16 PM
So with the hopper it would fire in hybrid, but not electronic? I was going to ask if you were sure that your hopper was feeding, but if that's the case then I've got no clue what your problem could be...

SPY 1
05-23-2004, 09:29 PM
I was also checking out the breech cause maybe it was not good in place and maybe that is teh reason the gun won't fire but as I could see that was not the problem

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-23-2004, 09:32 PM
i think i had some sorta problem like that before...i dunno what i did to fix it but i think i changed the carriers and tinkered with my velocity. then o tinkered some more with my output pressure.

SPY 1
05-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Ok thnx man I will check that out tommorrow. Where do I have to put more carriers ?? or check the carriers ??

Fanatic
05-23-2004, 11:45 PM
inside the power tube of the LX of Xvalve