PDA

View Full Version : minimag help

Orion33
05-22-2004, 01:13 PM
i brought my mag (lvl 7 valve) into the shop to get an on/off valve o-ring replaced and a hose leak fixed...

i havnt had it for very long..i bought it used and it was shooting ok..but there was a little leak..and air was leaking out the barrel (sprinkler noise)...before i took it to the shop i changed a few old looking orings..but i couldnt get the on/off valve oring on..so i took it to the store for the guy to fix..anyway i come in to get it..and when i put my tank in it all kinds of air shoots out the back of the velocity pin making a high pitched squealing noise..if i shoot it stops for a second and comes back...i have no clue what it is and the guy who worked on my gun wasnt there...

theres a scenario game tomorrow..the ugy at teh store is gonna take it to the guys house who was working on it..then theyll bring it to the game tomorrow...but it might not be fixed..i also have an extra bolt for it..but it doesnt have the on off valve..so i have to use the one from the other bolt..i donno..i think its the on/off valve oring but i dont know..it seemed kinda loose..and we also packed it with teflon lube..but it was still making the noise

bokraham
05-22-2004, 03:10 PM
turn down your volocity

Orion33
05-22-2004, 03:44 PM
there was a regulator problem....the ugy at the store was like blaming it on me and telling me to read the manual

i was like..the gun worked better ebfore u tried to fix it

dave_p
05-22-2004, 04:46 PM
dirty reg seat? read blackvcg's reg seat thread in tech
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7291