PDA

View Full Version : Halo B VS Warp Feed

CoCkEr Boi46
05-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Will i have a Eblade Cocker and think which hopper to get. Right now i have a revy. i was looking toward the warp feed more but i dont like how u can only shoot with one hand. Like i cant shoot with your left hand if you have the warp and the left and you cant shoot on the right if you have the warp on the right. Or i was think of getting a Halo B, but i like how the warp has the lower profile. Also i like to shoot with both hands during game. What do you think?

Ronin Baller
05-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Bear in mind that you will need a hopper to feed the warp feed, and you might as well get both :P
Seriously, the warp gets a little heavy too, as it has a hopper on top of it.
You didn't mention what type of balling you do, either. That will be a factor.

RTC_LoKi
05-22-2004, 07:08 PM
q loader

AGDlover
05-22-2004, 10:25 PM
try one out just to see how you like it

soccer4minimags
05-23-2004, 12:33 AM
Halo. I've messed around with the 9V warp. I never quite liked it. It would not feed reliably enough for me and I'd always have to hit the prime button. Halo B has been the only hopper to not give me trouble on my e cocker with out eyes. The only down side is the paint color issues.

Maffer
05-23-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, if your Warp didn't feed reliably for you, why didn't you turn up the sensitivity?
The warp feed is a great product. Myself, and 2 of my other mag shooting friends can attest to that. If you set up the warp right, and know how to use it, it will improve your game. The only thing that could go wrong with the warp is the battery wires snaping and having to resauder them, which happened to me last time I played, but it was an easy enough fix.
Do remember that the warp is just buffer time for your hopper when it comes to loading. I would suggest at least a 12v revvy with the warp.

CoCkEr Boi46
05-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Not that rich enought to get both a halo and a warp... thanks for the advice so far. keep them coming

kylyo123456
05-23-2004, 07:59 PM
I just used a warp for the first time this weekend. I finally got the almighty Xmag and it came with the warp feed. Honestly, I wasn't impressed. My level 10 was working over time because it wasn't properlly feeding in the balls. The lower profile is nice, but it is deffinately annoying not being able to switch hands. Personally, I would get an egg or a halo they can feed just as fast or faster and it is nice to shoot with both hands.

Maffer
05-23-2004, 08:03 PM
A warp feed will load fast, but only for about 5-6 balls at top speed if you have a slow hopper. I suggest playing with a gun that has a warp first to see if you like it, then see where you want to go from there.
As for shooting with one hand, you put the warp on the side you are less comfortable shooting with, and then when you have to shoot out of that side of a bunker, then you simply tilt the gun sideways, so the barrel is shown, but the rest of your gun is behind the bunker. So, I am right handed, and shoot normaly out of the right side of a bunker, and when I shoot out the left, just tilt the gun to the left, lean out, and shoot away. If done right, you should never see more than the barrel of your gun with a warp.

Maffer
05-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Kylyo, what was the warp doing wrong? Was it skipping shots? If so, you might want to turn the sensitivity up. That's the blue thing on the board, just turn it clockwise untill the wheel spins continuously, and back it off untill it stops spinning once you shoot, and then just put it halfway in between there. If not that, then you may need to turn up the dwell time, which will make the wheel spin more, depending on how many jumpers you put on (more jumpers makes it spin more, which is probably what you want.). Other than that, either your warp is broke, or your hopper is broke :\
Edit: Why is it anoying not having to switch hands? I find this it much more benificial not to, myself. I would much rather tilt the gun on to it's side, being able to snap shoot on both sides of the bunker in a split second, than have to fumble around, waisting time switching hands. Because, if I was to shoot out the left side I would have a target the size of a football coaxing the enemy: Hit me, Hit me!
After using a product one day, it's usually not best to rip on it, especially when you might not be using it right.

CoCkEr Boi46
05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Alright thanks. i think im gonna see how warp is if i dont like ill change to a halo b, but i dont like to switch hands...