PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 with the Finn Mag

Fred
05-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Yes yes, worthless without pics, but I was the only AOer out there, and since it was such a messy day I was in my rectastic fatigues and t-shirt.

Anyhoo... aside from my ULT not working at all (ran out of shims.. replaced it with the stock on/off) and having to raise my warp dwell, it performed like a champ!

No chops all day shooting fairly fresh Mid-Evil, the stuff didn't even swell much in the humidity.

I'm wondering about the ULT though, if its just in need of someone who knows what's up working on it (not me...) or if the valve is unhappy because its a milled out Retro...

Good day, although really really muddy, just wish Footerball didn't charge a buck per 1k psi... bleck... they really need to get an all day air thing going.

---Fred

funkmunky56
05-22-2004, 09:09 PM
sounds great... now where's my MONEY, fool. :-D Call me.

Love,
Funk

Joni
05-23-2004, 08:29 AM
What's the problem with the ULT? If you tell us more details maybe someone can help. Also, you do know that you can use lvl10 shims in the ULT as well? You just have to remember that they are twice as thick as the ULT shims.

Good luck with the 'suomimag' :D

gc82000
05-23-2004, 08:37 AM
hehehehe Joni is right you can use the Level X shims in your ult if that is the problem. But you might want to check on your milling if that does not work. And how is your stock still working if your on/off is milled.

SpecialBlend2786
05-23-2004, 01:30 PM
hehehehe Joni is right you can use the Level X shims in your ult if that is the problem.

Yay, thats how mine is tuned up :)