PDA

View Full Version : problem with my minimag

ECUPirate
05-22-2004, 07:20 PM
hi i have been having problems with my minimag and was hoping if someone can help me out. the minimag i have is basically stock, aside from a hyperframe, and the on/off valve that came with it. recently, whenever i would attempt to rapid fire the gun, it would fire a number of shots, then begin to leak air like crazy. it isnt a slow leak, as it sounds very loud as it leaks out, similar to that of a CO2 tank being unscrewed from the back of the gun. it will continue to leak until unscrew the nitro tank. if i try to screw the tank back in, the leak may or may not start up again once the tank is fully on. i have checked and replaced all the O-rings on the gun, dissembled and reassembled it many, many times, and have taken it to a couple paintball gun technicians in the are, none of which could figure out what was wrong. if anybody can help me out, i appreciate it. have a good night

ZapTheMad
05-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Where does it leak from? inside barrel, on/off, regulator?

ECUPirate
05-22-2004, 07:36 PM
sorry, i meant to put that, just slipped my mind. its leaking from inside the barrel. i was just working on the gun, and it now seems to be leaking from the on/off valve. im not sure if it always has been leaking from the on/off valve, but it is now. hope this helps

darrickws
05-25-2004, 11:57 PM
was it soon after you installed the hyperframe?

ECUPirate
05-26-2004, 09:52 PM
nope, it started about a year after i had it installed

darrickws
05-27-2004, 12:26 AM
If it is, that could be the problem...if gone, the sear and on/off wont always align.

nope, it started about a year after i had it installed