PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in Kauai

Blazingace
05-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Moving from NJ to Kauai. MUST HAVE SOMEPLACE AND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH. Hit it up with places and time to play. Also need a place for 4500 psi fills (I hope). Getting out of this over political rat hole. To much crap both in the gov't and in crappy PB politics in NJ. Looking to hit it up with some serious Kauai 'ballers.

Blazingace
05-25-2004, 01:52 PM
This is making me a little nervous. No one has replied. Are there no PBers on Kauai? Help me out.

Load SM5
05-25-2004, 04:12 PM
Oddly enough, AO has a member named Kauai_Paintball http://www.automags.org/forums/member.php?userid=18480 I'm betting he'd be a good place to start.:D

Also http://www.freewebs.com/kauai_paintballers/index.htm

Why are you moving. Other than Jersey sucks, smells and is filled with New Jerseyans what's wrong with it?

Blazingace
05-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Money. 6 grand a month in HI, versus 3 a month in NJ......What would you do? :D

lord1234
05-27-2004, 03:39 PM
i would definitely rather stay in a filthy polluted state with no possible chance of avoiding toll booths than live on a tropical island with beaches within 10 miles driving distance. Come on...really now...

Load SM5
05-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Money. 6 grand a month in HI, versus 3 a month in NJ......What would you do? :D

Hell, if it was the other way around in terms of money I'd still go to HI!

Blazingace
05-28-2004, 02:29 AM
The only thing that scares me is the lack of airball on kauai. There is a big indoor joint on Oahu, but I would have to fly back and forth.

gibby
05-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Man, that must be nice! Although, cost of living there is high...I know I wouldn't mind living there for a few. :) Good luck and congrats!

Blazingace
05-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks. Maybe see everybody at Shanterball.

Tunaman
05-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Make some room...I am coming too. :D :D :D :D
Open your own field! I am gonna miss you Bro...send me some coconuts... ;) :D

Japanee_Ninja
06-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Eh I don't know if you still check this page or if you're on Kauai already but there are to regular fields on the island. One field is in the ghettos which I don't go to, and you probably don't want to go there either, they have really dumb rules i.e. 2 shots is over shooting, they mostly play pump there. The second is the one I play at, Menehune Paintball in Puhi. If you are on Kauai then you probably already know that there aren't too many people, so we don't have too much man power at the field. So we don't really set up a lot of air bunkers, usually around 5 or 6. We have mostly 50gal drums. We don't have 4500 fills YET, it costs quite a bit for a small field on an even smaller island, but I'm pretty sure the Wolverinez are working on it. The Wolverinez are the team to beat on the island. Well if you need directions or anything let me know. Oh it'd be easier if you just went to www.hawaiiallstarpb.com all the serious ballers from Kauai are there. Go to the forum section of the website and go to the subsection "Just for Kauai". Yeah go there I check that forum daily and like rarely check these forums.