PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me If This Works?

Haynballa
05-23-2004, 03:38 AM
Hey fellow ballas. I resently dropped more cash on my minimag. I upgraded to an x-valve, ULT trigger, and a intelli grip.Well anyway I shot it to day and it seems to workin fine. Just ask the guys that I painted up .HEHEHEHE.Anyways I Just rigged my Revv to hook up with my intelli frame. My question is does it make a difference? Any one has same or close as my setup. HOLLLA @ yo BOI!!! :eek:

SpecialBlend2786
05-23-2004, 04:21 AM
yes, it deffinitly makes a difference if you have a Revvy. The Revvy with out the intellifeed will only spin the paddles when it senses a gap in the flow of paint. With the intellifeed, the paddles will spin after EVERY trigger pull, with makes sure that there ISN"T a gap in the flow of paint.

Overall result = better performance and reliability :)

Haynballa
05-23-2004, 04:31 AM
Hey Thanks it's great to know :)

ZapTheMad
05-23-2004, 04:45 AM
Halo TSA doesn't require any wiring skillz tho :)

SpecialBlend2786
05-23-2004, 04:56 AM
I say blah to TSA's :)

Reloaders are far better in my opinion.

ZapTheMad
05-23-2004, 05:00 AM
Niether does a reloader for that matter :cool:

JrnyFan1985
05-23-2004, 05:14 AM
i got a question to this thread, if i have the original revvy (w/o x-board) will there still be that gap between when the eye senses there's no balls, and when the paddle's actually start spinning? Or will it spin the paddles right when the trigger is pulled?

slade
05-23-2004, 10:58 AM
does anyone know if you can intellifeed a halo b? if so, how?

jwalker87
05-23-2004, 11:00 AM
im pretty sure you can't. You wouldn't need to anyway; you won't outshoot it like you will a revy

tribalman
05-23-2004, 11:03 AM

as far as i know, nobody has done this. you'd have to completly change the board on the halo to get it to accept a signal from a trigger, but i'm sure it's not too impossible. i think i'll get started right now...

Z-man
05-23-2004, 11:06 AM

common man.... tell me you are kidding on that... its a freaking force-feed hopper that ALREADY wineds up each time you fire it. Linking it would.... make it.... wined up each time you fire it.

slade
05-23-2004, 11:12 AM
common man.... tell me you are kidding on that... its a freaking force-feed hopper that ALREADY wineds up each time you fire it. Linking it would.... make it.... wined up each time you fire it.

the reason i asked that is cause my field paint is half black/half red, and i heard that the sensor doesnt work w/ black paint. by intellifeeding it, i could bypass the sensor. i know i could also buy an empire reloader b, but that costs more...

Empyreal Rogue
05-23-2004, 11:18 AM
Halo Bs are more expensive than Reloader Bs. Especially if the Halo has one of those crazy whack-job after market boards or whatnot.

*shrugs*

Z-man
05-23-2004, 11:23 AM
the reason i asked that is cause my field paint is half black/half red, and i heard that the sensor doesnt work w/ black paint. by intellifeeding it, i could bypass the sensor. i know i could also buy an empire reloader b, but that costs more...

Ic well I can see that would be annoying and a reason, but I know of no one who does that currently. That is the problem with the darn Halo B's

jwalker87
05-23-2004, 12:08 PM
i know the perfect solution! buy a qloader. Sorry, I'm obsessed.