PDA

View Full Version : My new back up

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Well here she is, thhe STO cocker. It is going to be all freeflow soon along with a pink ano with crome parts. It will be straight up pimpin.
pete

Jay's_Folly
05-23-2004, 04:53 PM
nice. Its all purdy and stuff. I'm afraid I don't know to much about cockers. What does freeflow do for you? Is it just inerts and such?

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 05:13 PM
yeah I don't know anything either but I do want to learn so it will be fun.
Pete

can'tthink of1
05-23-2004, 05:30 PM
Colorful, I like STO's colors, so purdy. Cockers are so much fun, and eblades are just crazy fast. But mechs are cool, but kinda slow. But how can I say slow when I'm selling my ebladed cocker for a custom phantom :D

gc82000
05-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Nice are you gonna show pics when you get your new anno or what. as for a free flow isnt just a bolt.

barberjohn
05-23-2004, 06:59 PM
whats up with pink all of a sudden. it seems like pink guns are popping up, or in your case, will be popping up all over the place. not saying that pink isnt a pimp color, just it seems to be all the rage. btw, whats wrong with the fade on there right now?

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 07:19 PM
whats up with pink all of a sudden. it seems like pink guns are popping up, or in your case, will be popping up all over the place. not saying that pink isnt a pimp color, just it seems to be all the rage. btw, whats wrong with the fade on there right now?
Well I got pink hoses and I thought that it would look decent. Also it is fun because it always will strike up interesting convorsations and remarks. I love it when people or like why in hell would you buy a mag, and I love responding. This will apply to the cocker now so it will be super cool.
Pete

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Nice are you gonna show pics when you get your new anno or what. .
But of coarse, however this wont be for a month. unless someone knows of a cheap ano place.
Pete

RusskiX
05-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Well I got pink hoses and I thought that it would look decent. Also it is fun because it always will strike up interesting convorsations and remarks. I love it when people or like why in hell would you buy a mag, and I love responding. This will apply to the cocker now so it will be super cool.
Pete

Haha...You've got pink hose, which is THE cheapest part of a cocker, and you're gonna spend $$$ to anno the rest of the marker to match. Seems kinda bass ackwards to me, but that's funny! :p

But that hybrid frame matches pretty well for an aftermarket. Good job on that one. How does it feel?

robdamanii
05-23-2004, 08:21 PM
It feels pretty good.

Pete, I see you got that frame screw in and snugged down well.

Freeflow internals are hammer, valve, bolt, and springs. They generally increase your air efficiency when properly tuned.

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Haha...You've got pink hose, which is THE cheapest part of a cocker, and you're gonna spend $$$ to anno the rest of the marker to match. Seems kinda bass ackwards to me, but that's funny! :p

But that hybrid frame matches pretty well for an aftermarket. Good job on that one. How does it feel?
Yeah oh well pink=pimp. It feels really nice execpt I need to put a smaller drop on it, and most deffinately a new 3-way.
Thanks robdamanii for putting it together nice. I got the screw in the most of the way in the pic, but now it is actually in there and it shoots great. The trigger frame is a little hard to get used to, if it does not work how I want it to I will just put the slider back on.
Pete

coolcatpete
05-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Rob I was right the stock barrel is a J&J look down to where it says accesories and extas (http://www.paintballravi.com/Articles/STO/STO99.html)
Pete

robdamanii
05-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Rob I was right the stock barrel is a J&J look down to where it says accesories and extas (http://www.paintballravi.com/Articles/STO/STO99.html)
Pete

I stand corrected. It was the WGP on the front...I swear it.

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-24-2004, 06:53 AM
Thast nice man, now all you need is an angel air tank...lol jk. Nice cocker and i hope it works well for ya.

coolcatpete
05-24-2004, 09:28 AM
Thast nice man, now all you need is an angel air tank...lol jk. Nice cocker and i hope it works well for ya.
Yep thats what I rejected you with. It came with a tank as well but I still want yours.
Pete

coolcatpete
05-25-2004, 09:05 AM
for a new front block how does this sound, a besales 3 way, wgp qevs, mircro rock, and a sto ram. As well with a mac dev valve and hammer kit. If you have any suggestions please tell me I want this thing to be pimp.
Pete

SoccerPaintball3
05-25-2004, 09:21 AM
nice backup gun.

mrzman88
05-25-2004, 12:31 PM
Nice lookin cocker. I would keep the current anno but thats just me. i know little about cockers, but one my friends told me that the shocktech bomb 3 ways are some of the best on the market if ur lookin for a better one. Good luck on pimpin out a sweet cocker man.

robdamanii
05-25-2004, 12:43 PM
for a new front block how does this sound, a besales 3 way, wgp qevs, mircro rock, and a sto ram. As well with a mac dev valve and hammer kit. If you have any suggestions please tell me I want this thing to be pimp.
Pete

Belsales is the best 3 way around, IMHO, so that's good.

QEVs aren't really necessary unless you're getting into really high cycling
rates, or if you want the bragging rights. Eclipse QEVs look nicer though.

Micro rocks are excellent regs. I prefer the looks of the tickler, but either or.

I'd go with a KAPP Fat ram, freeflow, or Nexus ram if you want really good, smooth ram action (sounds dirty, doesn't it).

Also try looking at the nexus internals, the freeflows, and the shocktech.

Sounds like you've got a good idea going there.

zeroack
05-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Man after seeing that I'm really looking forward to getting my SeriesFive. Looks like an awesome back up.

Zero

Acer12
05-25-2004, 05:35 PM
nice gun whats your main gun if thats your back up?

coolcatpete
05-25-2004, 05:50 PM
nice gun whats your main gun if thats your back up?
I will have an Aced e-mag with ups whenit comes back from bradAgd
Pete

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Pete you need to post some pics of your E when ya get it back. I cant wait till mines done so i can post pics.

coolcatpete
05-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Pete you need to post some pics of your E when ya get it back. I cant wait till mines done so i can post pics.
OH I will, with joy at that. I will.
Pete

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Sweet, what are the specs of the gun? Sorry lol, im jw. Should be sweet in any case, i mean it is a mag. LOL :D

coolcatpete
05-25-2004, 08:03 PM
Sweet, what are the specs of the gun? Sorry lol, im jw. Should be sweet in any case, i mean it is a mag. LOL :D
ule everything
cnc bettery pack
ACE
x-valve
LX
3.2 software
and a few extra goodies'
Pete

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-25-2004, 08:06 PM
SWEET! O man i cant wait ill mine is done its gonna be a sweet mag. Karta body with a Switch barrel kit. Im already drooling just thinking about how good your mag is gonna shoot. You need to get that thing back fast and post some pics man.