PDA

View Full Version : 04' Bko

penguinpunk555
05-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Yea, I need to get a electro gun for a main gun. I'm don't got much money so I thought BKO. I hear people say they are just sear trippers. I think the new ones are electo-pneumatical. Is this true?

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-3032.html

Thanks in advance.

team unwanted
05-23-2004, 05:09 PM
my friend just got one and it already had a leak and the pin that hits the switch keeps coming undone but easily fixed. i think its a nice gun for a nice price and its pretty fast

penguinpunk555
05-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Thanks, what pin that hits the switch? do u mean the thing that adjust the length of the trigger?

Where was the leak from?

FallNAngel
05-23-2004, 05:16 PM
I hear people say they are just sear trippers.

No, they're all electropneumatic, no sear.

dave_p
05-23-2004, 05:18 PM
the bko is not a sear tripper, never was. its a stacked tube electro pneumatic with a 2 way solenoid. the hammer is blown forward and spring returned. it opens a poppet valve to propel the ball. it has 2 regulators a high pressure that runs between 225-275 and a low that runs optimally at 90. it is similar in principle to the em1 and the 03 odysey. for 300 beans you will not get a better gun, thats for sure. its fast as hell and light and fairly easy to understand and maintain. you just have to take it for what it is, a 300 electro. i took mine out last weekend for the first time and was quite impressed, i was fully expecting it to suck but it was actually great. the trigger is very nice. best one on a gun at that price. better than a stock impulse trigger for sure. some of the quality control is a little sketchy but for the price, hey. ICD are good about fixing any problems. i had to exchange my first one, and right now my bolt is being replaced. hole for the pin was drilled crooked. if down the line you want to upgrade its a good gun also because there is tons of stuff, really good regs, faster boards, break beam eyes. the works.
here a pic of one: http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70920&stc=1

dave_p
05-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Thanks, what pin that hits the switch? do u mean the thing that adjust the length of the trigger?

Where was the leak from?

in the manual it says to use loctite on theose set screws when you set up your trigger cuz they will back out if you dont.

as for leaks usually the valve(easily fixed) or the noid isnt screwed to the ram tight enough(also easily fixed) www.icd-owners.com is a good place to go for information. icd owners are similar in disposition to automag owners, usually a good bunch of guys, very knowledgeable. many agd owners are icd owners and vice versa.

NoFearPaintballer
05-23-2004, 06:35 PM
GET IT you need a elecctro!

FalconGuy016
05-23-2004, 06:48 PM
The BKO is a quality marking instrument

quality marking instrument haha :p

barberjohn
05-23-2004, 06:56 PM
wow, those things look really nice. and for 330 bucks?! thats crazy! i want one now :D .

-=Squid=-
05-23-2004, 07:03 PM
GET IT you need a elecctro! :rolleyes:

dave_p
05-23-2004, 07:05 PM
quality marking instrument haha :p

hey, bozo the clone what do you shoot, a timmy or matrix?
and whos asking you?
and what are you quoting?, certainly nothing from this thread.

penguinpunk555
05-23-2004, 07:12 PM
He shoots a shocker.

barberjohn
05-23-2004, 08:02 PM
and whos asking you?
dang, i dont see what he did wrong :confused: .

-=Squid=-
05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
and whos asking you?
Dude, he said that because of the wording... it was humorous. "Quality Marking instrument."

He wasnt knocking the gun.

Jesus Christ... :rolleyes: