PDA

View Full Version : Another great day of paintball

punkncat
05-23-2004, 07:49 PM
I played in another local tourney and came in first again. This is the second tourney I have been in and the second time I have come in first. The first game had 8 teams and the second had 5. Rather small turnout and the requirements for joining are that you have no "team" experience. In other words if you have played in a tournament put on by a league9(NPPL,CFO whatever) you are not eligible. That way it attracts "open play" participants.
Myself and a friend have played together both times , with the 3rd player being a friend the first time and my wife the second. She did an amazing job.
The first game was bad for us we got wiped out . I got one elimination after they took one of ours on the break. Shortly they took me and then moved down the field on my wife. She pulled an awesome move to get away from the guy coming to bunker her , but there was another guy waiting to get her and the ref called it before she got lit up.
After the first game we maxxed every round to go on and tie with the team that beat us in the first round. We had a tie breaker game worth one point. We went on to beat them in the fastest game of the day. I really have to give them kudos. They have been playing together in all the (4) tournaments put on at the field this year. they have good equipment and a really good game.
Well we got a trophy for the game. quite proud of it. Its the first I have ever won for a sporting event(sniff) Everyone together now...Awwwwww...

punkncat
05-23-2004, 07:54 PM
picure? I hope it will work....
The photo is of me and my wife a few years ago at an xmas party.