PDA

View Full Version : 4500 Flatline vs 4500 Xtreme Nitro Duck

SwinGenX
05-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Well, I have narrowed my decision to one of these two regs. It's seems like a no lose proposition, but I want to hear some opinions. AGD has never let me down, but the fact that they will no longer be produced and the cost vs. Nitro Duck gives me pause. Also, I am unfamiliar with Nitro Duck, but I have heard good things. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance

Mindflux
05-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Well, I have narrowed my decision to one of these two regs. It's seems like a no lose proposition, but I want to hear some opinions. AGD has never let me down, but the fact that they will no longer be produced and the cost vs. Nitro Duck gives me pause. Also, I am unfamiliar with Nitro Duck, but I have heard good things. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance

I have a 4.5k flatline, and my friend a 4.5k duck. They're both very nice. The only thing that concerns me about the flatline is the availability of reg seats at some point. Yeah, they dont' need to be replaced often.. but if they do and you can't get them.. you're boned.

That being said, having an adjustable tank is definately nice, but you may be hard pressed to find a flatline, so go with the duck!