lol....he is at it again

series 2 i believe just came on
object was to protect the president
move him from point a to point b ...hundred feet i think

one member was voted to be president
the others was the secret service to protect him
the scene was recorded at night with only glowstick on the ground to light
enemys(teds group hid on the trail)
to make thinkgs short...they just got lit up!

Chojin Man
05-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Let me guess none of them were wearing goggles? :rolleyes:

mdThanatos
05-24-2004, 01:53 AM
No, Uncle Ted is really good about safety. On his first series everyone had their goggles and on the second time, he got "Secret Service members from Bush's Crawford ranch" to hunt and try to "assasinate" one of the contestants that was picked as "president". The contestants had their googles as well as the "Secret Service" members

Chojin Man
05-24-2004, 02:23 AM
Well that is good to hear.

durtysoufcraka
05-24-2004, 08:42 AM
where is this? tv or something? sounds like madness.im interested.
-durty

The Action Figure
05-24-2004, 09:04 AM
he never wears one though

vf-xx
05-24-2004, 09:58 AM
yeah in the first series he used paintball too. They required the people being shot at to use masks, but not the people shooting to use them.

This on vh1? I need to hunt it down, it's a crazy show.

FragTek
05-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Ted's a buddy of mine but he never mentioned paintball to me.... I'm gonna hafta check into this, might have a new paintball partner when I go back home!

Destructo6
05-24-2004, 01:47 PM
It was on "Surviving Nugent" on VH1, iirc.

jarley77
05-24-2004, 03:49 PM
-Fragtek
Ted Nugent is a buddy of yours?????
hook me up i want to go hunting on his ranch
i love the Nuge

FragTek
05-24-2004, 05:54 PM
Is / was... I haven't talked to him since I moved out of Washington over to the east coast.

My dad introduced me to him for the sole purpose of hunting on his reserve, and let me tell you, it is AMAZING! Not to mention he has the coolest house you could ever imagine, tons and tons of off the hook mounts and a vast selection of guns/bows.

jarley77
05-24-2004, 06:32 PM
I have seen many movies showing is house and I am amazed by his hunting collection. I want to hunt on his reserve soooo bad you have no idea. Please hook me up :D :D

elpimpo
05-24-2004, 09:42 PM
they were wearing v forces.

man that show is great

punkncat
05-24-2004, 09:57 PM
I have rarely seen a person so full of themselves as Ted Nugent.
Great rocker , terrible show. I mean geez who wants to be hunted by a guy on horseback with a paintball marker? Give ME a marker and see how quick he hunts me down. All I have to say is he can come get some , and his horse too.
Ok Rant over...lol

Fanatic
05-24-2004, 10:05 PM
I have rarely seen a person so full of themselves as Ted Nugent.
Great rocker , terrible show. I mean geez who wants to be hunted by a guy on horseback with a paintball marker? Give ME a marker and see how quick he hunts me down. All I have to say is he can come get some , and his horse too.
Ok Rant over...lol

um....me
if there is a great hunk of cash....and a new truck like the last show
ill give ted two xmags for each hand and three cases of paint and tell him let it rip

elpimpo
05-24-2004, 10:14 PM
i met ted nugent one day out antelope hunting. i haulled his two goats out on my four wheeler

Automaggin2
05-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Wow, I just read the Ted Nugent website....this guy seems like a lamer. He has his own "tribe nuge" it sounds like a cult. He talks about being bloodbrothers?

"Tribe Nuge is a Tribe. Our fire is for BloodBrothers all. Join us and throbalong. We are the freedom fighters. Our TED NUGENT ADVENTURE OUTDOORS magazine will motivate and charge the Spirit of the Wild within."

http://www.tednugent.com/about_tnusa/index.shtml

Fanatic
05-24-2004, 11:12 PM
dont take it too seriously
nuge tribe or what ever is just a name
bloodbrothers...dont take it to literal

ted might be a madman...but a cult leader he isnt
guy dont even do any drugs but stills does rock n roll
how rare is that?

he more of a tree hugger than anything