PDA

View Full Version : remote query

Shirtlessfoo
05-24-2004, 12:58 AM
i just got a 68/4500 preset N2 tank for my ULE (should be here this friday :D ) it's an ASA and i was wonering about putting it on a remote line... first of all anyone think that is a good or bad idea? and secondly do i have to get a special remote for 4500 psi thanks for the welcom on my other threads too ;) only 5 more days till i'm in ULE heaven!

Enemy
05-24-2004, 01:01 AM
its fine cuz the reg on the 4500 psi tanks brings that down to around 850 unless you use an adjustable in which it goes where you set it to..

Muzikman
05-24-2004, 08:53 AM
If you like remotes, there is nothing wrong with them. The current fad in paintball is no remotes, but there was a day in paintball where just about everyone used them.

As the person before stated, the tank might be able to hold 4500psi, but the reg on that tank will being it down to around 800psi. a Normal remote line will work. I do suggest however using a steel braided remote line.

Mr. Frodo
05-24-2004, 10:01 AM
Definitely use as steel braided line. I have a coiled remote, which I hardly ever use. The main reason why I don't like it is because the coils can get tangled throughout the day.

pjammaman
05-24-2004, 10:14 AM
I use a pure energy coiled remote on my classic mag. It works just fine and is rated for 3000 psi. However it does tend to get snagged on things from time to time :eek: Once you get used to playing with a remote though, you will learn to move differently so it doesn't happen as often. either way you still have to be careful when running though the woods with either type of line as branches are evil and will snagg you at the most inappropriate time.
hope this helps.