PDA

View Full Version : Thanx AGD for a great product(My first REAL day with the Z-grip.)

MajorDamage
10-08-2001, 10:29 PM
I just wanted to say thanx! I love my ReTromag and all the stuff on it. I put the Z-Grip to the test saturday, and it was great! I had a little warp problem because my sensitivity was to low, but that is now fixed(I held down the primer button while shooting that day, and it worked "ok"). But this mag rocks! I had more people stare and ask about this gun than probably any other gun on the feild,(RetRo with warp, flatline, z-grip kapp extender and foregrip...etc, even had an Angel owner eyeballing it, he's planning on a warp now:)) and it runs great! Just wanted to say thanx, and besides some backup guns(Hopefully a Palmer Blazer :)) I dont think I will be looking for a main gun for a long time(unless I deceide on an E-Mag Extreme...Which may be). Thanx alot Tom and the AGD crew, and make me some more stuff for my gun!

ENDO!

AGD
10-08-2001, 11:03 PM
Thanks Major!!! Keep on shootn'em we'll make more!

AGD

MajorDamage
10-08-2001, 11:08 PM
I'll keep shooting this for a LOOOOONG time! I finally finished upgrading it(unless you come out with something else I just <B>HAVE</B> to have!) except for a paintjob. Its gonna look similar to the Kapp Flame Autococker, except with more detail. Thanx a bunch!

ENDO!