PDA

View Full Version : CLEAR(Out Of Stock Indefinitely)

dj89
05-24-2004, 06:57 PM
just look at the agd warp feeds and it told me that on clear whats going on :confused: ? are thay going to stop making warp feeds too? :(

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-24-2004, 07:30 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if they did. The warp probably cost AGD more than it makes them. Although it's a good idea, most people would prefer lighter gun with higher profile than a heavier gun with smaller profile. To me, at least, the warp knocked everthing off center and felt strange to play with.

AGDlover
05-24-2004, 07:55 PM
a warp feed is one of thoughs thing you really have to get useto in order to really like its set up and if you don't like heavy guns go lift some weights

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-24-2004, 08:00 PM
No, damnit, that really pisses me off when someone says if a gun is too heavy to go lift weights. I don't need to lift weights, I'm 6'0, 200 lbs, and in fairly good shape. It's not that I can't carry the extra weight, it's that I don't want to. I rarely get shot in the hopper in the first place, warp would actually hurt me because I come out of both sides of the bunker. It just takes the markers's height and turns it into width. And yes, I actually own a warp, I used it a few games, and now it's sitting in my closet. Don't start about lifting weights, it still won't make a heavy gun lighter.

dj89
05-24-2004, 08:02 PM
i'll take it off you...............

RT pRo AuToMaG
05-24-2004, 08:14 PM
dj, check your pm's

coolcatpete
05-24-2004, 08:15 PM
No, damnit, that really pisses me off when someone says if a gun is too heavy to go lift weights. I don't need to lift weights, I'm 6'0, 200 lbs, and in fairly good shape. It's not that I can't carry the extra weight, it's that I don't want to. I rarely get shot in the hopper in the first place, warp would actually hurt me because I come out of both sides of the bunker. It just takes the markers's height and turns it into width. And yes, I actually own a warp, I used it a few games, and now it's sitting in my closet. Don't start about lifting weights, it still won't make a heavy gun lighter.
you just need to learn how to use it. I will buy it pm if you are interested.
Pete

MrWallen
05-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Imo the real purpose of the warp feed was not to reduce hopper shots, but to make you less visible on the field.
If someone can see your hopper sticking up out of a bunker, or out the side of a bunker, they can more easily see you and thus get you out. With the warp, only your barrel is visible, making you much harder to see.
The only reason I stopped using mine was thet the wires were WAY too brittle, and I've had to resolder them on BOTH ends multiple times.

vf-xx
05-24-2004, 11:21 PM
For me the warp is best. It clears my feild of vision and allows me to better shoot out both sides. I am too dominantly right handed to switch hands mid game, I just lean out sideways to shoot the left side.

As for the balance, the warp rests on my left forearm most of the time so I've never noticed the weight.

AGD
05-25-2004, 01:20 AM
We are not stopping production of the warps. We are occasionally out of certain colors but we have always had some warps on the shelf.

AGD

zacbot
05-25-2004, 06:34 AM
im big and slow..and the warp allows me to be nice and snuff against the bunker..and only have the barrel and my powerfeed plug sticking out(i have got shot there before..damnit) i love my warp..but i have several friends that hate it..so yeah..personal preference

Duck Hunt
05-25-2004, 01:55 PM
The warp is the greatest invention of mankind. Everyone tells me to just get a Halo and I laugh...

Uncontrolably.

Sean

Big'n slo
05-25-2004, 02:04 PM
im big and slow..

Hey, watch it!

There can be only ONE!! :p

AGDlover
05-25-2004, 03:04 PM
We are not stopping production of the warps. We are occasionally out of certain colors but we have always had some warps on the shelf.

AGD

what ever happened with the 90* warp adapter and the mold thing

zacbot
05-25-2004, 05:54 PM
sorry big and slow..okay how about im large and sluggish?:-D?

dj89
05-25-2004, 07:35 PM
i'm a SHMO so there............ ;) big and slow