PDA

View Full Version : AGD question on stock RT pro (concerning shipments)

z-zero
10-09-2001, 10:57 AM
I finally sold my autococker and I'm buying an RT pro. I was looking at buying one from www.acepaintball.com because they have a 47 ci flatline tank for 140, and the pro for 570-580. I called to see if they were shipping there RT pro with intelliframes yet, he said they do a drop shipment direct from the manufacture. So my question to you is are you only shipping RT pros with the intelliframe installed? Both the black and polished bodies? I definetly want it with the intelliframe, but don't want to be disappointed. So hopefully your not still shipping rts with the single trigger composite frame, are you? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

z-zero

BlackVCG
10-09-2001, 11:45 AM
All RT-Pros manufactured as of some time last month will have the Intelliframe installed. Call the place and ask them if they can open one and make sure it has the Intelliframe. If they won't do that for you, take your business elsewhere. Most places should have some RT-Pros in stock with the Intelliframe.

z-zero
10-09-2001, 12:26 PM
See I asked them and they told me they do what he called a drop shipment, So i order it from them and then AGD sends it directly to me, or something like that. The point being there are'nt any there to check, though I'm not sure how they find out if its in stock or not, there web page just says "contact us on availability." Thanks anyway:)

z-zero

Well I guess since AGD has been shipping them for a month already I'm pretty sure I'll get one. Mayb I'll just order from 888paintball, I've heard there shipping them.

z-zero