PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AGD

DRAGONSLAYER
10-09-2001, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for great customer support. I just ordered my powerfeed plug, free, and wanted to say thanks for the great service. You guys really are #1!
:cool:

Arturus
10-09-2001, 12:27 PM
This 'new' powerfeed plug everyone's talking about. When did it come out? If I bought my RT Pro back sometime in June/July, should I be ordering one as well? Or was it possibly a standard by then?

Thanks for any info in advance!

Edit: And yep, I've already gone through the thread that RobAGD put up comparing the old and new. I being the.. *coughs* idiot I am, couldn't tell one from the other. I kept convincing myself looking at the plug I have, that it could be one or the other. :rolleyes:

DRAGONSLAYER
10-09-2001, 12:34 PM
Arturus, I don't know when they came out. I was digging around and found the thread, I just called and they checked to make sure my mag was registered and she said it would be mailed 1st class mail and it was at no charge. Give them a ring at their main office and get one on the way.

Arturus
10-09-2001, 12:36 PM
Thanks DRAGONSLAYER. I'm actually hoping the plug that came with mine is an old one. That way, the overall performance and feed issue on Mag can only get better. :cool:

DRAGONSLAYER
10-09-2001, 12:39 PM
Thats what I'm hoping for!

Puckz
10-09-2001, 02:06 PM
If you have an RT Pro you probably have the new one.

Does it have 2 holes for set screws? If it does it's the new one.

Arturus
10-09-2001, 02:11 PM
Hmm.. You mean the two little holds to the sides of the plug?

If that's what you meant, then yes.

Thanks for the help there!