PDA

View Full Version : Comment On My Situation..

OysterBoy
05-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok, heres the deal. I've decided to sell my automag and Im hoping to have enough for either a BKO 04 or a B2K2.. I just dont have the money or dedication anymore. I mean when Im older and I have the money I want to buy an RTP Custom but at this point I'd rather have a BKO or B2K2 with PDS which shouldnt be too much more of a hassle. If I get the BKO I may get the 'Shoot-Paint' mod which i hear helps alot but its in teh states... oy... what should I do? lol.

gungrave253
05-25-2004, 09:51 PM
OYSTERBOY!!!! (this is masta shake)

why are you getting rid of your mag that you have had for like 3 weeks?

im disappointed.

but go for a used b2k3 with pds i heard its good and especially if you get the chaos board.

oh and what is this crap about dedication? tired of the work you have to do on your mag. wha wha grow up! hahha

oh and it doesnt matter what you do cuz my viking will still own you:):):):)

OysterBoy
05-25-2004, 09:56 PM
Ive had it for a year buddy. lol

Its you whos had the vike for 3 weeks. Im thinkin of getting an 04 BKO...

I NEED MONEY!

punkncat
05-25-2004, 10:09 PM
I enjoyed my Bushy.
I didn't know that the "SP" mod had actually made it to market. I know that there were some testers out there but didn't think it went past "beta".
Very light marker , but tall. Mine was very reliable too. Their stock regs stink. Otherwise its good to go.

Cryer
05-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Sell what you need to. Bushies are good guns, too. Excellent price for what you get, imo.

Also, your sig is too big.

Its 66k
Max is 20k

Try saving it as a GIF instead of JPEG

OysterBoy
05-26-2004, 06:57 AM
Will do.

Thanks for the advice.

coolcatpete
05-26-2004, 07:42 AM
When my two friends had bko's they chopped so much. the baord is to fast for the gun. Sell your gun and by used Impulse because they are like te bo execpt better. Look in my sig I happen to have one.
pete

zacbot
05-26-2004, 07:50 AM
im not much into electros but there was a guy at my field that had a b2k with the chaos board on it..and the thing flat out ripped..so i dont think you could wrong with it..

OysterBoy
05-26-2004, 03:23 PM
When my two friends had bko's they chopped so much. the baord is to fast for the gun. Sell your gun and by used Impulse because they are like te bo execpt better. Look in my sig I happen to have one.
pete

Do a straight up trade? If not Im keeping the mag... :D

Anyone want to help me and sell me a used cheap level 10? Please?????

dave_p
05-26-2004, 07:25 PM
from what i hear the sp mod is hit or miss. some people have trouble getting over 250fps after the mod. the wait is long and a lot of people say it doesnt really do anything. with some modest soldering skills, some wire and the eyes(@ 5.00 us) and a drillpress you can do PDS yourself. the board is ready for it.
i like my bko. its pretty impressive for 300 bucks but its no mag replacement.

ryanshep
05-26-2004, 08:45 PM
my friends got a 2k3 st bushy it rips....but its no emag....thats for sure....god i miss my emag...