PDA

View Full Version : Victory board or Reloader B

Load SM5
05-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Aliright, I have an extra HALO B board sitting in my toolbox and I know theres a victory board uprgrade for pretty cheap if you send in an old board. I'm pretty sure there's a similiar offer for a reloader B board upgrade as well, although I can't remember where I saw it. Either way, both are'nt bad in terms of price.

So which board seems to work the best? I'm sure both are fast the vict. board being a bit faster. The reloader runs off fewer batteries and has no problems with some black shelled paints. Is that about it? Honestly I've had no issues with my Z-Code HALO so far but I thought I'd give one of these new boards a shot.

Opinions please guys.

FreakBaller12
05-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Well I would go with the reloader b board. You don't need the speed of the victory, well for most people you don't. The reloader will work with blackshell and is lighter compared to the victory. The only thing the victory has over the reloader is the speed which you probably(like all other normal people) won't need.

RRfireblade
05-26-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm using a Re-B currently. I like it over the Halos I've been through. The variable battery configs are neat and it's seems just a tad less complex overall.There's a couple of little quirks it has in regards to loading and such,but honestly,I haven't been doing them and it works perfectly.I also have clear and smoked shells and I like the fact that the feed bowl is not blue.(silly,I know. ;))

So, I'm sticking with Re-B's till they start breaking (like my Halos did)or something else comes out thats cooler.

:)

Torbo
05-26-2004, 04:49 PM
the victory halos dont wind the spring up anymore. It seems that it has very fast responce, but it doesnt seem to have the burst speed. I very much like the reloader B, not having to worry about dirty eyes or bad paint is very nice. Its plenty fast too, believe me.

Chronobreak
05-26-2004, 06:17 PM
just wanted to say i LOVE my halo with that having been said its a tad heavy for what i think a hopper should weigh and with the warp setup i ahve its overborad so il be selling it most likely for two revvys the reloader should be fine and if not the stock halo SHOULDNT need a board upgrade i mean who shoots 35 on mags....other than z-man ;)