PDA

View Full Version : This week's qloader location

trains are bad
05-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Best one so far.

GoatBoy
05-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Erm... I assume that pic is just for illustrative purposes?

trains are bad
05-27-2004, 11:43 AM
yeah flyinasian sold me his black warp left. And someone else is trading me this body for a black rougerail and extended foregrip.

perfect balance:

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-27-2004, 12:39 PM
You do know that there is a tank mount out now that puts the Q right next to your tank right??? Thats kinda a crappy place to put it cus it can get damaged really easily from hitting the ground if your slidding into a bunker or somethin.

heres the link....im posting this for your sake, wouldnt want that Q to get harmed.

www.qloader.com

Big'n slo
05-27-2004, 12:45 PM
ghettolicious

:eek:

trains are bad
05-27-2004, 01:21 PM
You do know that there is a tank mount out now that puts the Q right next to your tank right???

yes. I don't like it. There is nothing wrong with this. I moved it because vertical was way more vulnerable to the ground. This is perfect.

lonelymag
05-27-2004, 01:22 PM
thats a great way of mounting it! can you show the drop a little better, did you make it or buy it? and is the tank right beneath the gun or offset to the left. I really like it, i feelt like having it beneath the barrel would really mess up the weighting.

No sKiLLz
05-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Holy Phallic Foregrip, Batman! Did you have to use the "flesh" color? :(

Jack & Coke
05-27-2004, 02:33 PM
...is that a ULE "warp-left" or "warp-right" body???

I'm a lefty so I would want a warp-right body like the one in the pic... correct?

logamus
05-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Holy Phallic Foregrip, Batman! Did you have to use the "flesh" color? :(
SIR!!! there are many types of "flesh color". i thought the same thing hehe

Timmee
05-27-2004, 03:37 PM

I'm a lefty so I would want a warp-right body like the one in the pic... correct?

Correct!!!

The Spanish Inquisition
05-27-2004, 06:01 PM
You do know that there is a tank mount out now that puts the Q right next to your tank right??? Thats kinda a crappy place to put it cus it can get damaged really easily from hitting the ground if your slidding into a bunker or somethin.

heres the link....im posting this for your sake, wouldnt want that Q to get harmed.

www.qloader.com

Just for the benifit of this thread, the Q is not as fragile as it looks. I thought it was too until i started messing with it. Now I'm less afraid of breaking it than I am of breaking my reg and guages. Even when the q-pods are in a pack I can sit/lay on them and basically abuse them without fear of messing them up.

trains are bad
05-27-2004, 06:35 PM
yead it's like pre-be revvy plastic. I just wish it was more see-thru.

A couple weeks ago a was doing a panic reload and flung a magazine into a cable spool like hella and it was fine. I got my bunkerer out too.

soccer4minimags
05-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Hey I got a question for you how are you attaching the hose to the warp body? Did your stock qloader elbow fit or what did you use, or is it just hose straight into the body. LMK. I am fixing to buy a warp ule, but I don't see how my qloader will attach to the body.

1ofkind
05-27-2004, 07:40 PM
If i had a q-loader I would never reload again.

AGDlover
05-27-2004, 07:44 PM

thats a warp right and i know because i got one in the mail right now for me

trains are bad
05-27-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm using Bad Dog's warp elbow. The Q elbow would also work but I ruined mine.

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-27-2004, 07:59 PM
:rolleyes:
If i had a q-loader I would never reload again.

JimmyBeam
05-27-2004, 10:17 PM
ghettolicious

:eek:

i was gonna say ghettofabulous....but that works too :p

SlartyBartFast
05-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Just an observation/idea:

Why not keep the warp right and mount the Q so it points up and forward?

Would it be strong enough to use as a foregrip?

Changing pods would be a snap.

Jack & Coke
05-28-2004, 11:50 AM
thats a warp right and i know because i got one in the mail right now for me

really? That's cool. I looked at the store and AGD didn't have that option... they only had "warp-left" bodies :(

Did you have to call them up for a special order?

trains are bad
05-28-2004, 05:30 PM
Why not keep the warp right and mount the Q so it points up and forward?

Would it be strong enough to use as a foregrip?

if you mean vertically, I had it like that but I'm basically the snake man and the vertical setup hit the ground too easily. It made a silly monopod though.

The Spanish Inquisition
05-28-2004, 05:35 PM
yeah, I don't like the verticle setup either. Its worse than a verticle bottle and it just looks plain silly.

gc82000
05-28-2004, 05:41 PM
That drop is ridiculous. Is it a custom job or did you make it yourself.
Can you get some pics of it in play.

SlartyBartFast
05-31-2004, 10:41 AM
if you mean vertically, I had it like that but I'm basically the snake man and the vertical setup hit the ground too easily. It made a silly monopod though.

No, no...

Not vertically. End of the pod forward and slightly higher than the back..

Tunaman
05-31-2004, 11:07 AM
really? That's cool. I looked at the store and AGD didn't have that option... they only had "warp-left" bodies :(

Did you have to call them up for a special order?

trains are bad
05-31-2004, 04:56 PM
End of the pod forward and slightly higher than the back..

nowhere near tight enough. with my shortish barrel it would stick out further than my barrel.

This setup actually puts the tank higher than a rail does. So the marker is not any taller than a regular marker with a drop foreward. And magazine changes are very fast.

The bracket was custom fabricated by TRB customs (me) in approximately ten minutes on lunch break from scrap from a corn planter and a piece of handlebar.

As you can see I treat my tools/toys like my body-I don't care how they look, I only care how they feel.