PDA

View Full Version : Current, Most favorite killer...

M-a-s-sDriver
05-29-2004, 01:20 AM
Thanks to Classicmagger for Lapco, and me for the six-pac.
ser. # 1219
Brent.

deathstalker
05-29-2004, 07:56 AM
The marker looks awesome!

That shirt, on the other hand... ;)

punkncat
05-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Yeah whats up with the leopard print trim?
Do you carry a pimp stick on the field with you too? :D

JimmyBeam
05-29-2004, 08:29 AM
omgoodness, that shirt is to die for

keke

ClassicMagger
05-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Hey:

Come on now people. M-a-s-sDriver's sexual preference is not on trial here. I would say ask his wife unit though about it. She SHOULD know. Glad to see you are liking my baby, Brent. Dang I gave you tooo good of a deal on her.

-ClassicMagger

M-a-s-sDriver
05-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Remember Kevin: The only reason It's now worth so much skrilla is because I HAVE TOUCHED IT.
But thanks anyway.
The flash value on the six-pak is off the scale.
Here's how it went down 2 weeks ago:
After playing with my new Excal, I got serious and busted out the Lapco.
Got a coupla kills at the 50, but got cut in half pulling 'em off.
3rd game, autotrigger on the run, find a comfy 40 half-can, slide in, pull the lever, drop in a juicy fresh caplet. Drained that at some one in the snake which the guy behind me killed. Caught the unwanted attention of my mirror, and start gunfighting the Timmy behind it.
Got an audience at the net now, so, sporting the ONLY MB leoperd print jersey east of Maui, I rack another 12 gram, post and lean, and sure enough, he gives me his face.
That's right kids...sniper hit to the bridge of the nose. Timmy dejection. Shame. Disfigurement.
Feeling my oats, I boldly jump up to bunker the only 6 or 7 guys left on thier team, and get hit by 2 and 1/2 cases of the finest marbellizer.
Somebody get me a Corona.

Now.
Brent. :)

Carbon
05-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Frealls dude! nothing sweetter than outsnaping a fast semi with a pump.

Automaggot68
05-29-2004, 10:18 PM
in the words of a PBnation users....Not Agg enough!
Uh....again, in the words of a PBnation user...too old...not fast enough...
I love it. You got yourself a gem there. iwhs i had one..then again, i wish I had a pump.

ClassicMagger
05-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey:

Ya Brent- Your hands seem to make everything gold. I have some stuff here I am about to unload maybe you need to grave me with your heavenly touch. I'll try and give you a call later today.

Have a good one,

-ClassicMagger