PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti

Lone Wolf2
05-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Ok,well ive recently been inspired and wanted to start graffiti,im not one of these kids that right blankety blank on buildings i do it for the art and im not planning on vandalising anything thatts not mine,and i was wondering if you guys could give me a few sites or somthing that could help me get started and somewhat teach me.thank for the help.

.tMan
05-29-2004, 12:29 PM
Sounds interesting Man
I'll give this a free up, because I am interested too

Lone Wolf2
05-29-2004, 12:57 PM
ah,cool,we have another one intereested.

Army
05-29-2004, 03:46 PM
To begin with, a proper grasp of spelling and grammar would be a major asset. Nobody likes to see sloppy vandalism:D

MagMan5446
05-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Man you can't be taught how to tag......it's an art. You either got it or you don't try hangin around with the vatos at school

land hurricane
05-29-2004, 08:46 PM
All i have to say is practice, practice, practice. Some people just aren't cut out for it, though.

Other then that go here (http://www.puregraffiti.com) and click on forums, they might be sorta harsh but they'll awnser your questions. This (http://www.artcrimes.com/) place has a lot of pictures, and it's a cool site to browse around.

well goodluck, peace.

Lone Wolf2
05-30-2004, 10:54 AM
ah,thanks guys for all the help,and i dont really like the "vatos" at my skool plus they cant tag too well anyway its all sloppy crappy ****.But any more help is appreciated and i guess i need a style and go for it.

djslik
05-30-2004, 01:37 PM
I know I’ve been to a lot of good hip hop events that actually have like graffiti workshops and actual lectures on the history and techniques of graffiti. I'm not sure how the scene is where you are, but definitely try to find people that are into the underground scene and have a good knowledge about graffiti. Hopefully you will find the kind of people that want to keep it up as an art form and not just use it to throw ups for their gang and stuff like that. Take some art classes, honestly it goes a long way for graffiti, and different tips helps a lot if you're using aerosol. Get a black book to put your tags in and keep as a record, and yea...not much I can think of right now.

-=Squid=-
05-30-2004, 01:39 PM
lol

Lone Wolf2
05-30-2004, 01:44 PM
well all i know of is the damn mexicans in the gangs.haha.