PDA

View Full Version : my new toy

Mojojojo
10-09-2001, 06:46 PM
hey, all, as you probably remember i dropped my mag for a spyder...which did go down by the way.....so far here's what i got for a stock mag...

spyder
d/f armson retractable stock
smart parts expansion chamber
shocktech low pressure adapter
fire star bolt
pmi barrel

i basically traded for a
-automag, and an expansion chamber..

i still need to pick up some more stuff from him, like my
j j ceramic barrel.....but, since i got the build the thing from scratch, i basically know the gun in and out...i get to whip my new toy out this weekend and see how she does against my buds autococker...i think i'll have no problem tho....

cya on the field
Eric

also- what is the paintball site that tells the bore size of a barrel...i can't find it, and i would like to know what paint i should use...thnx again

Army
10-09-2001, 07:24 PM
Oh Mojo, you're still just a bad monkey....

Did you ever name your team, Team Power-Puff Girls? Ha, I remember all kinds of silly names from that thread!

Here's the site (http://shireonline.com/technical/barrels/g-default.htm), remember; it's somewhat outdated, but still relevant:cool:

Mojojojo
10-11-2001, 06:04 PM
yeah i remember that...and i think i will call my team that...hahahaha

i am mojojojo!

Eric

udtseal
10-11-2001, 06:28 PM
The AO forum mourns another lost soul.....
haha just razzin ya, but you will be back! Enjoy your new toy though! :)

Mojojojo
10-12-2001, 06:29 PM
well i get to put my gun thru the torture test sunday...we'll see how it works....i shoot it today....it shoots straight...but will it mark?

Eric

MajorDamage
10-12-2001, 06:36 PM
Its a Spyder, so I'd be watching that front triggerframe screw(Those always pop off! makes it sound like its outta air!)! You shoulda told me, Id have gave you a spyder for a mag!

ENDO!

Cha0tic
10-13-2001, 07:14 AM
just make sure you throw away all your standard allen wrenches. you will never need them again.

Mojojojo
10-15-2001, 01:55 PM
thnx guys...

well today i put it thru the torture test........

it did really well...i got like 6 ppl...i held ranks against mags, and cockers....so i was happy...

Eric

Muzikman
10-15-2001, 03:37 PM
What field do you play at?

Mojojojo
10-16-2001, 04:39 PM
i have my own field....we play all as friends so we all trust each other...so....if you would like to come over sometime...let me know...

Eric