PDA

View Full Version : Automag air assembally.

Driv3n`
05-30-2004, 12:43 PM
I know that people probably ask this questions all the time, sorry.

What do I need to complete the air assembally on a Automag classic?
I was told that All I need is a Macroline kit, and a forgrip. However, it seems like Everyone tells me a Different story, So I'm really confused.

I would appreciate any help that you can give, also it would be nice if you gave me links to the products that I needed From paintballgear (that's where I'm getting it).

Do you think it's worth it to pay the extra 20 dollars, and get the Power feed? Does the power feed even make much of a difference?

Thanks.

jesseyo13
05-30-2004, 01:57 PM
all you need is an asa and some micro line. You may need a female micro line adapter (the think the micro line sticks into)if the asa doesnt have one.

The powerfeed is worth it in my opinion. Without it the air in the breach pushs the balls back into the hopper. With the power feed it bouncs(sp?) them off the powerfeed roof and back into the breach. Youl get less chops and it will feed faster to.

EDIT: get one of each. You may be able to get them cheaper at your local store?

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/039-5111.html
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/039-5125.html
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/013-5000.html

Driv3n`
05-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks for your help. I'm not going to lie though, I'm still confused.

I guess I'll just ask the people at paintballgear.com before I order it, and Hope that I get what I need.

Does the classic come with the line that attaches the back of the gun (where you cock it) and the forgrip?

- lol, I have no idea what I'm talking about...

ryanshep
05-30-2004, 06:00 PM
not sure what u mean....cock it? im lost and i believe if u get the tko package from paintballgear.com then u get those things, but i would suggest saving a little more and getting the rt mag thing from the airguns.com you would be better off

Driv3n`
05-30-2004, 06:23 PM
what rt mag thing? Do you have a link because i cant find it.

ZapTheMad
05-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Might be best to look at some of the pictures around here. see how they are set up with air and pick your poison.

The gun in my sig is simple. It's just a bottomline on/off with a hose going to the valve.

The Spanish Inquisition
05-30-2004, 11:53 PM
yeah if you want the setup like zap has in his sig, all you need is

1. the macro line
2. 2 x macroline elbow adapters
3. the bottom line ASA assembly that the air bottle scews into. His also has an on off valve.

thats it. you should be able to plug those three things into a mag and shoot it.

ps.

Zap doesn't own that intelliframe in his sig anymore. He sold it on ebay 2 weeks ago. :p

ZapTheMad
05-31-2004, 12:39 AM
I still have the frame, I had 2 of them :)

Driv3n`
05-31-2004, 01:02 PM
It seems like the hose would get in your way, does it?

How much would it cost if me I wanted to put a double trigger on my Mag, can I buy just the trigger and the trigger frame?

Thanks

ZapTheMad
05-31-2004, 01:13 PM
The hose only gets in the way if I try to shoot left handed. It goes from the left side of the ASA to the right side of the valve. I have a quick disconnect on the valve side of the hose for easy field stripping. Just pop the hose off and take the valve out with one screw.

Mag trigger frames usally come complete with a trigger. Look on ebay or the want ads here. You can pick up a frame like mine for around $90.

Driv3n`
05-31-2004, 01:21 PM
Alright, that's awesome. You guys have been alot of help, Thanks alot.

I'm going mag all the way now that all of this makes sense to me.

Chronobreak
05-31-2004, 02:37 PM
did u check out the rt ule ucstoms at store.airgun.com?

Driv3n`
05-31-2004, 03:57 PM
did u check out the rt ule ucstoms at store.airgun.com?
Yeah I checked them out. They are like 350 for the Basic setup. And it's Still single trigger, and I would still need a barrel. I don't see how it's any better than the regular MAG. Plus, I really don't want to spend that much money.

Tunaman
05-31-2004, 05:06 PM
I have a load of classic mags new in box here. I will give you a MUCH better deal than PBGEAR. Email me quick before they are gone. :D