PDA

View Full Version : hyperframe question

ShatterStar
05-31-2004, 10:50 AM
can some one tell me, who has this in their gun, does the ULE trigger kit work with a hyper frame? i need to be sure, and the person telling me has to be sure too.do you have a ULT in your gun with your hyperframe?

ejm
05-31-2004, 11:45 AM
its the only way i got my gun to fire with hyper and xvalve

theMag2223
06-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Ok, so the problem is my hyper frame fires fine on full auto up to approx 13 BPS, but once you get above 15 or so it stops firing. it will fire a few then you will hear air hissing from the bolt, as in its not reseting. i dont under stand what the problem is, i dont have any hissing or problems under the 13 BPS ROF...but once i start going faster it does it. Could it be the silinoid is weak, that is common in hyperframes...could it be the ULT doesnt have enough reactivity to catch the bolt? Note: i tried changed out the ULT with the stock X-valve On/Off...although i was low on air, it still seemed to do the same thing, also Note: i did try this with full air with the ULT, but like i said, was low on air when i changed out and put in the Stock On/Off...i can hear the silinoid making the sound that it is trying to fire or is activating...but when i put the saftey on..it doesnt even hit that at 20BPS...i also have a new battery in it...anyone have any suggestions or comments on this?

SEE YOU AT D-DAY...CANT WAIT FOR THAT HAIR TRIGGER...HURRY UP :)

theMag2223
06-06-2004, 06:16 PM
BUMP....HELLLLP!?!?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

theMag2223
06-08-2004, 05:49 AM
BUMP...someone, please!?!?!?!

Big'n slo
06-08-2004, 08:00 AM
TheMAG,
Check your settings against Hitech's in his FAQ (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79328&highlight=hyperframe+faq)

Adrenaline_Junkie
06-08-2004, 10:30 AM
You dont have to have a ULT for the hyperframe but it will increase ROF because it is a lot easier for the frames solonoid to push the sear. Make sure you have the right settings or else you may not be getting the performance you should out of the frame. If you have a hyperframe with the new 20bps board and want to use full auto you will most definatly need a ULT. I would highly recomend that you use a ULT on your hyperframe.

BTW, i had a hypermag with ULT.