drmboy
05-31-2004, 11:19 AM
if you view this thread please respond!!!!!!!! :mad:

Nitroduck
05-31-2004, 11:22 AM
I've heard the force fly is.

Thermus
05-31-2004, 11:29 AM
What does the force 4 have over the 4 fly?

drmboy
05-31-2004, 11:54 AM
milling lol

but, ive heard the hk speed is the best thats why im asking so its basicly fly vs hk

robertjuric
05-31-2004, 12:02 PM
Does HK even sell their speeds? I've seen a few for sale on PBN but figured they were just HK players guns and they hadn't ever really released them.

The HK speed is just a speed with a few upgrades(A4 bolt), some tuning, and a WAS board with a 3-point switch + eyes. The 3 point switch is just a cheater switch, instead of normal on-off, it is: normal on -- off -- cheater on

Now if you feel like letting a few PBN kids take your speed and do all that to it, then fine go ahead. I personally would rather have the Fly, but I think the Force is supposed to be a bit better.

tony3
05-31-2004, 12:20 PM

Dude, it had only been 9 minutes once you made this post...calm down...

magman007
05-31-2004, 01:19 PM
well, no one knows exactly what hk does to its guns, except for the HK army. Cheating is speculated, but not proven. Hk is nice, but it looks ugly as well, the old glob of goo is a thing of the past now that the fly 4 is out, and it looks ugly. And the fly is an older marker now, ulder technology. Id reccomend the fly 4 or the force fly4 ovr the hk speed. That way, you atleast get a new gun, without some globs of goo on the side.

I dor espect the hk army, and what they have done. its prestigious to own an hk gun, but id reccomend the newer markers.

also, look into the Joy Divisoon fly 4

drmboy
05-31-2004, 02:38 PM
well after seeing some vids the hk pwn's the fly

and it is cheater friendly

and the eyes are better

and i care about performance over looks

so there imma get the hk

teufelhunden
05-31-2004, 02:46 PM
HK Angels are the best Angels you can buy.

robertjuric
05-31-2004, 03:20 PM
You can't buy them though, you can only hope to get lucky and get one off PBN.

How are the eyes on the HK better than the eyes on the Fly? They're both breakbeam. The Fly's are even drilled at a shop by machinists, and they have real eye covers, none of that JB Weld or Silicon stuff.

Performance over looks? Since when has a cheater board been considered a performance upgrade? (Wait, don't answer that :rolleyes: )

But whatever, at least you made your decision.

Bucky
05-31-2004, 04:11 PM
· The Full Force Valve – an Angel Force exclusive. You enjoy the benefits of our ultra-smooth, hi-tech valve assembly: long life and improved performance.

· 6 proprietary custom modes of fire. With the Force’s custom modes, you will be able to unleash the full capabilities of the Angel Fly, giving you the edge to smash your opponents off the break, or at the fifty.

· The Angel Force Warranty. You get our Lifetime Labor Warranty, valid at any one of our Warranty Centers across North America and at all the major events. Each Warranty Center is operated by an Angel Force Master Tech – we’re the guys that service the Angels for the Pro teams at all the major tournaments.

aparently those are the differences between the fly and the force fly. that comes off of Robert Moon's website (he's a master angel tech out of sacramento)

wobbles82
05-31-2004, 06:22 PM
HK Speed, ok you get a Speed, WAS Board, Break Beam Eyes, and little touches like the switch and all. It is definately Cheating capable..but its not lik the Fly and Force Arent. The HK Speeds are probably the best Speed marker you could ever get..but the Fly will rip it up. If you have the cash get the Fly4 man, the eye setup is the same exact thing as break beam, regardless of what WDP says or makes up. The Fly is lighter, trigger is ammmmazzzing, feedneck is perfect for Halos, and the gun really has no kick. The Fly is the epitome of what most Angel and non-Angel users have wanted in the marker, so basically any new age A4 such as the Fly or JD4 are your best bet hands down.

LeatherPants
05-31-2004, 06:32 PM
Well for those of you who question the cheating aspect. Having used a HK Speed I can tell you one of the cheats.

Angels use a toggle switch for its on/off instead of a button. Now......instead of a two position switch how about a three position switch.

The HK Speed I used had On (normal)/Off/Three shot burst. Basically if you flick the switch allllll the way to the right it has a 3 shot. So what happends when a ref checks....simple you throw the switch all the way to the left and it fires like normal.

Lohman446
05-31-2004, 06:43 PM
But, under new PSP rules, isn't anything with a "non-factory" board illegal, meaning if it is an Angel it better have a WDP board in it. If its an IMP it better have a SP board in it, etc. Doesn't this make WAS boards legal only in Intimidators

robertjuric
05-31-2004, 07:12 PM
WAS boards don't come factory installed in Intimidators anymore, they use the Bob Long's Frenzy boards now.

So by that statement every WAS board would be illegal b/c no guns come from the factory with them.

Lohman446
05-31-2004, 07:21 PM
I beleive that the rule I heard was factory board... which maybe it does make all WAS boards illegal, I may be wrong though, someone let me know.

tony3
05-31-2004, 07:36 PM
I think you are wrong, that would completely destroy the aftermarket board industry, companies like vaporworks, and xsf. I have an hk speed on the way actually, traded it for my timmy, cant wait till it comes.

Crazy
05-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Does HK even sell their speeds? I've seen a few for sale on PBN but figured they were just HK players guns and they hadn't ever really released them.

The HK speed is just a speed with a few upgrades(A4 bolt), some tuning, and a WAS board with a 3-point switch + eyes. The 3 point switch is just a cheater switch, instead of normal on-off, it is: normal on -- off -- cheater on

Now if you feel like letting a few PBN kids take your speed and do all that to it, then fine go ahead. I personally would rather have the Fly, but I think the Force is supposed to be a bit better.

normal on-- off -- cheater on
are you serious?... Why don't you know what your talking about before you type it or just not type anything at all?
Last time i checked, since i have used a hk speed... it goes
eye on --- off -- eye off

LeatherPants
05-31-2004, 08:05 PM
I know you weren't quoting me but I also had the use of a HK Speed with the "special" switch.

There are a bunch of people from So Cal AO who can also vouch for this. They were all witness to the three position switch and what it did.

Skoad
05-31-2004, 08:07 PM
Evolve bolts are in testing.

http://www.carnagepaintball.com/VIDEO/dm4.wmv
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/paintball/videos/dm4part2.WMV
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/paintball/videos/dm4part3.WMV

robertjuric
05-31-2004, 08:28 PM
I know you weren't quoting me but I also had the use of a HK Speed with the "special" switch.

There are a bunch of people from So Cal AO who can also vouch for this. They were all witness to the three position switch and what it did.

Thank you.

And Skoad, nice pic of the DM4 anno/laser job, but what does it have to do with evolve bolts? :)

Crazy
05-31-2004, 08:50 PM
again... could have been debounce 1, off, and eye off... with the eye off Was boards are limited to 12 bps anyway.

nastymag
05-31-2004, 08:58 PM
i trust Leatherpants word on this.

plus you get nice warrentys with the fly and force 4.
plus they are both smaller and lighter.

Skoad
05-31-2004, 10:00 PM
Thank you.

And Skoad, nice pic of the DM4 anno/laser job, but what does it have to do with evolve bolts? :)

nothing, just stating that evolve bolts will be coming out and they will be awesome :)

drmboy
05-31-2004, 10:05 PM
the hk is better end of discution but they are hard to get ahold of

nastymag
05-31-2004, 10:12 PM
uh ...ok

dont know how you came to that conclusion.

gc82000
05-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Skoads that dragon design is tight. :D I have a cousin that might want that for a new Tat, but what are the designs in the corners are those bees.
I thought that the WAS boards capped out at 25+ with an eye, correct me if I am wrong.

Evil1
06-01-2004, 01:05 AM
I thought once you turned the eyes on with a was board it was only limited to how fast the pneumatics could cycle. I think that is the case with was 2.7

WarBUCKs
06-01-2004, 02:51 AM

I viewed the thread, didn't know the answer, but had to say something stupid. Hi!

Mango
06-01-2004, 07:01 AM
And yet we get more PBN runoff.....*sigh* :rolleyes:

robertjuric
06-01-2004, 08:56 AM
What?!?!? You mean you don't worship HK?? Get with the program man!!

:p

Halliday
06-01-2004, 09:00 AM
I viewed the thread, didn't know the answer, but had to say something stupid. Hi!
Me too! Howdy.