PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE CUSTOM...what u think of em

68_Classic
05-31-2004, 12:49 PM
RT ULE CUSTOM...what u think of em... i am askin cause i have been lookin at one for a while and i had to choose from a brand new rt ule custom from agd or get my friends used angel.. since i don't really like angel too much i desided to go with another automag so i just wanted to know what u all thought of them.. thanx ne info is good

Magz_rule
05-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Im sure everyone here loves them. :) Im gonna have to get me one for such a cheap price.

Prezents
05-31-2004, 02:08 PM
This is the way I see it.
We have always loved shooting our mags, and we have loved out RT's. One of the main issue's was the weight. People started offering a ULE service that we had to dish out more $$ for.

Agd seeing this has now given the customer the best of both worlds by offering the Custom and at a great price to boot.

68_Classic
05-31-2004, 02:29 PM
like i said i got another mag with x-valve, ule body and intelliframe.. i was just thinkin of gettin a rt ule cause they look good... and i want to get another mag so that is y i was aksin... but thanx for the input

SpecialBlend2786
05-31-2004, 02:30 PM
well, since you really dont like the angel that much, I guess the obvious choice would be the RT ;)

But yeah, they really are wonderful markers for the price.

68_Classic
05-31-2004, 06:02 PM
well, since you really dont like the angel that much, I guess the obvious choice would be the RT ;)

But yeah, they really are wonderful markers for the price.

a friend of mine has a angel and i dunno i just don't like em for some reason lol