PDA

View Full Version : BKO Owners? or past owners?

GT
05-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Any of you guys own a BKO or have a bud that owned one? Trying to see what this little marker is all about..... Good? Bad? Horror stories?

ryanshep
05-31-2004, 08:46 PM
good low end guns, faster then most, but mine became a blender and had some effiecency probs other then that it was :o good

GT
05-31-2004, 08:57 PM
good low end guns, faster then most, but mine became a blender and had some effiecency probs other then that it was :o good

You said Became a blender and some Eff issues? can you shed any light on this?

PRPB
05-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Very nice little marker and you can't go wrong with the price. I was very impressed with it the first day I got mine. Very fast, I can shot faster with it then my E-Mag. I have yet to have any problems with it. I have only had on chop so far, but that was with my halo b. I haven't tries it with the revy though. Its true test will be an upcoming tournament. My teammate will be using it. I hope he doesn’t have chopping problems with it then.

baka
05-31-2004, 10:17 PM
good marker when sp modded or pds put on, but its not better then my dragun The One.

canemaster
05-31-2004, 10:35 PM
Very good marker for the money.

Torbo
05-31-2004, 11:31 PM
great for the money. However, in my experiance they seem to have reliability issues. We have gotten tons of them coming in with the same problem. It seems that the lpr is unreliable. This was all last winter so im not sure if it was a bad run, but the guns wouldnt cycle at all.

RingOfScale
06-01-2004, 12:07 AM
from what i gather they are only o-k stock ... but they are easily upgraded to dream machines with vapor parts, new trigger frame, nice reg and LPR, new board, etc ... u could slowly make yourself a home made killing machine , without having to pay it all at once

SpecialBlend2786
06-01-2004, 12:33 AM
in regards to the BKO's being customizable, check it out:
http://www.murderincpaintball.com/prod_images/2_2k4%20bk%201%20small.jpg
The 2004 Murder INc. BKO
Yes, that is a BKO

DWill
06-01-2004, 12:34 AM
from what i gather they are only o-k stock ... but they are easily upgraded to dream machines with vapor parts, new trigger frame, nice reg and LPR, new board, etc ... u could slowly make yourself a home made killing machine , without having to pay it all at once

What he said...its method of operation limits it to 17 bps, but unless you got some really good fingers I think that would be all you need.

baka
06-01-2004, 12:44 AM
if a mag can cycle faster then that then why couldn't a bko. And i've seen bko's cycle at 20+cps.

ilikePB
06-01-2004, 12:49 AM
Mag's and BKO's operation is completely different. He said BPS not CPS, two different things, you can pretty much always cycle faster than you can actually shoot the paintballs.

baka
06-01-2004, 01:00 AM
well if your not getting tech. then mags and bko's work very much the same, both blow-forward spring returns. If bko's are tweaked and modded right then they can get 17+BPS. Your only as fast as you slowest part(recharging,moving, flowing, etc.) or something of that nature, in other words they can be made very fast, just a bunch of variables to consider.

ilikePB
06-01-2004, 01:12 AM
well if your not getting tech. then mags and bko's work very much the same, both blow-forward spring returns.

That's about the only similarity. That, and they shoot paintballs. ;)