PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed problems

Magz_rule
06-01-2004, 07:46 AM
I just purchased an AGD warp feed with nothing but the warp for 15.00. He said when he put it on his gun it wouldnt sense the shot so it wouldnt spin. He said it worked fine when he pushed the primer button though. Is there any way to fix the sensitivity? Can i send it in to AGD to fix?

i_baked_cookies
06-01-2004, 07:49 AM
if you take the two halves apart by removing the 4 screws, you can get access to the board. on the board will be this plastic blue knob thingy. you can turn it with a flathead screwdriver clockwise (like your screwing it in), and itll turn up the sensitivity. you want to constantly tap the warp while your turning it up to adjust it properly. im pretty sure most of the warps have the sensors, but if yours doesnt, then i dunno.

Magz_rule
06-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Yea i know how to adjust the sensitivity ;) My only problem is that when I adjust it it still doesnt hear the shot. Anyone else?

DementedChild
06-01-2004, 08:29 AM
what you do is you take tha blue knob to where it wont stop spin take it a half notch back should work perfect

Magz_rule
06-01-2004, 08:56 AM
I still dont think you understand that the sensitivity adjuster is NOT working. Demented child care to explain more, I didnt understand that.

Flow_Tech
06-01-2004, 09:57 AM
i had the same problem,and what happens is that after a certain amount of use,the vibration sensor(if you take the warp apart,the silver circle on the motor/board side)is dead,all you have to do is drill it out,cause its pop rivited into place,order a new sensor,and pop rivit that one into place,or you can always run it intellifeed.

Drizit
06-01-2004, 12:28 PM
good bet AGD will fix it for you if you call them up though. they may charge you for it but they can fix it.

BlackHalo
06-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Check the jumpers...maybe he had it set for one of the intelli modes.

If he ever took it apart, there's a little spring that sometimes gets lost. If the spring isn't there it won't sense.
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=46&categoryID=19

If you can use an intelli set up, do that. Don't need the sensor working if you do that.