PDA

View Full Version : airsoft gas pistol?

mag-hatter
06-01-2004, 06:55 PM
which one is good? im only looking to spend like 50-60 bucks on one because im cheap and im going away soon and just want something fun to play with. gimma some ideas. thanks

Sparq
06-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Uhh... $50-$60? Good luck. You can get a decent springer for that, or a horrendously awful electronic blowback (EBB) but a gas blowback (GBB)? No way. You can get a spare magazine for $50. you can get one of the cheaper guns for $130....most are more expensive.

Polish
06-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Mine was 110 bucks.. I got it from a local shop in NJ.

dyeguy65
06-02-2004, 11:12 AM
www.uncompany.com

best airsoft site. not cheap...but no place is. very very large selection though. good luck.

Automaggin2
06-02-2004, 05:03 PM
www.redwolfairsoft.com

thecavemankevin
06-03-2004, 08:32 AM
I have an almost new in box Gas blow back berreta 93, it is full auto/3 rd burst and semi auto with extended clip. I bought it a little over a month ago just to play with, but don't feel like messin with it too much.

I'll post pics later, but it is the gun John Travolta used in broken arrow at the end.

i'll sell it for 80 shipped if interested

JimmyDean
06-03-2004, 03:18 PM
if i were you. and you would spend 80 on this^ guys joke of a gun, I'd buy a KJW mk.1. now i know what your thinking. yes, its not the prettiest gun in the world, and its plain. which is one reaosn its so awsome. for 80 bucks yuo get a brand new gas gun, that shoots 430 fps (thats the lowest, ive chronod mine at 500 before). this gun takes a beating and doesnt ahve alot of moving parts that most GBB do, which makes it miore durable. i have owned a GBB before, the KJW desert m9. its a great gas blowback, yet the slide alreayd broke an di had to exhchange it for a new gun which was onyl possible beacuse i bout it as the best airsoft store there is www.airsoftatlanta.com. just my 3 cents.

thecavemankevin
06-03-2004, 04:17 PM
i don't appreciate the insult JD, but if you are looking for a gun that is fun and looks sweet! then go with something like what i have. One of the reasons i got this was because i grew up watching movies like Die Hard and Leathal Weapon. These movies made the berretta look cool as hell. So when i decided to try airsoft, i wanted something that not only functions great, but looks cool doing it.

I have no idea what gun JD is talking about, hell i don't know hardly anything about airsoft. I just know that i wanted to try it, i tried it, and i am sticking with paintball...nuff said.