PDA

View Full Version : Front Grip

dark assasin
06-02-2004, 02:36 PM
On the Tac-1 The front grip is extreamly close to the trigger gaurd. But on the ULE picture it shows the front grip really far up? is there a way for me to make the ULE front grip to be closer?

slade
06-02-2004, 02:39 PM
only way i know is to get a different rail... although you could try modifying it

dark assasin
06-02-2004, 02:54 PM
does any one know who makes different rails I heard of a omega rail or something like that but does any one have a website

magman#1
06-02-2004, 03:05 PM
i think the ule rt picture has an rt foregrip extender. you can take that off. but if you want to get it even closer, you can buy a classic mag rail from agd or used and that will make it like the tac one

68Classic
06-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't RogueFactor make a type of rail that you can adjust where the foregrip goes?

Danman69
06-02-2004, 03:23 PM
yeah, they do. You can adjust so its from 3/4 of an inch away form the frame to about 2 and a half inches.

slade
06-02-2004, 03:36 PM
i think the ule rt picture has an rt foregrip extender. you can take that off. but if you want to get it even closer, you can buy a classic mag rail from agd or used and that will make it like the tac one
you can take the stainless steel thing that the foregrip is attached to off, but then you cant attach a foregrip to the rail.

um, whats the web site for roguefactor?

punkncat
06-02-2004, 04:18 PM
you can take the stainless steel thing that the foregrip is attached to off, but then you cant attach a foregrip to the rail.

um, whats the web site for roguefactor?

Yes actually you can attach to the RT rail. If you take it off the body you will see a knockout mostly drilled through on the (barrel) end of the rail. Finish running it through and attach foregrip there.
If you take the RT grip off the metal piece you will find two holes there to use that will allow some foreward/backward adjustment.

slade
06-02-2004, 05:13 PM
well, then you have to drill through your rail... i was talking without modifying it. if you count modifying it, you can attach a foregrip to any rail in any place.

thanks for telling me that, though... i didnt know that they made a spot in the rail for modifying.