PDA

View Full Version : Whoah!

kauai_paintball
06-02-2004, 05:51 PM
I was at the ABC store on my way to school today, and I look behind me, and i could have sworn the person behind me was Clare. I cursed my unreliable eyesight (becuase of the constatnt viewing of the computer scren through school) and looked again. Stil looked like clare. Lookalike, or real thing? Clare, are you on a secret vacation to kauai? blah.

Mango
06-02-2004, 06:13 PM
. . . .

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

TraXeR
06-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Heh, this wouldn't be the first 'unexplained clare sighting', and it wont be the last. but i doubt it was her, plus why would she be in your school? it could have been her, im not saying it wasnt, but its a LOW possibility.

lol, i just made clare sound like big foot. sorry clare, you know im just kidding around ;)/ :p :)

Clare
06-02-2004, 06:19 PM
As much as I'd LOVE to be in Hawaii right now, it wasn't me. I wish people would take pics of these alleged "lookalikes" that I hear so much about.

kauai_paintball
06-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Heh, this wouldn't be the first 'unexplained clare sighting', and it wont be the last. but i doubt it was her, plus why would she be in your school? it could have been her, im not saying it wasnt, but its a LOW possibility.

lol, i just made clare sound like big foot. sorry clare, you know im just kidding around ;)/ :p :)
Not IN my school, lol. Hey clare, if you ever want to come to kaui on vacation I can get you kama aina discounts on all the hotell fees and stuff (usually its like 30% off).

RingOfScale
06-02-2004, 07:21 PM
CLARE !!! i'm leaving for hawaii on the 11th of june ... COME WITH ME !!!!