PDA

View Full Version : HElp

Flow_Tech
06-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Soo..Do any of you nerds know if i need a spring guide for this AMG to shoot/stop leaking?..any help would be appreaciated

1ofkind
06-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Nerds... something tells me your expecting people to rip on your spyder. Aww don't be afraid of us just because we don't look twice at your gun.

Anyway leaking, shoot? What are you talking about towards leaking? I used to own a spyder, its the most simple gun ever made! If I ever had a prob it was usually because of a 0-ring or I needed to adjust my velocity.

AS far as a spring giuede goes I lost mine one time and didn't see any problems so I forgot about it.

pointm@n
06-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Where is it leaking? Is it leaking down the barrel? if so it's probably the cup seal or somewhere near the valve. Try to cock the bolt before screwing in your tank. Also, I've oiled the cup seal pin and that fixed it too. You may also have a valve spring that is too weak, try using a stronger valve spring...

July

Flow_Tech
06-03-2004, 09:43 PM
hey now,its just a little toy backup,not my first choice,its back up to my mag..but annnnnnyways,when i go to air it up and cock it,it just releases the bolt,and will not recock,and as far as leaks go,there is a TINY minute leak out of the barrel,thats all that i can remeber

Davis
06-05-2004, 09:29 PM
is your frame all the way on
is your tank full
thats all i can think of other ppl will think up loads more but when my spyder usually doesn't cock its because the frame's not all the way on.

Flow_Tech
06-05-2004, 09:32 PM
problem fixed,it turns out that i DO need the spring guide for it to recock..no more leaks eaither,guess the output on the preset tank i first tryed was too high..thanks for the help though guys

1ofkind
06-11-2004, 09:36 PM
My spyder flash worked fine w/o one.