PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball Equipment/Ordinance

IronCore
06-02-2004, 07:40 PM
First timer here for Shatnerball.
What is basically allowed in the game?
Tanks :eek: , anti-tank launchers, smoke grenade, paint grenade, claymore grenade, can you carry and fire two guns, how about two pistols, all markers to be semi only.
I looked at MXS and found these rules:
http://www.scenariopaintball.com/rules/GSRPv302.htm
Are we sticking to these? thanks

judster
06-02-2004, 09:26 PM
yelp, those are the rules that MXS will follow, as they(MXS) are the ones that wrote them. I am sure there will be game specific rules at the event that deals only with the game at hand. so read them over and if you have any more questions feel free to ask. if i cant answer them i know people who can ;)

Darkstorm
06-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Remember the park is CPX and because of their buildings, I think there are a couple of unique rules....I believe....that paint grenades is one of them. If I remember correctly, the coatings applied to thebuildings don't like the 'paint' inside of a few brands of grenades and only certain brands can be utilized. That is something that we can check.

Unless MXS sees this and can post an answer.

BTW: On the two gun thing....I wouldn't do it. Carrying that much hardware for 8 hours is not fun. Two pistols is fine, but make sure you have a hostler because sometimes you need two hands to work on a gun.