PDA

View Full Version : Good fields in Dallas??

SteelSoul
06-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Sup yall
I am going to be making a trip to Dallas for a weekend and I am going to be able to huck some paint on Saturday.
I am looking for any peeps from the Dallas area that can tell me a good place to play.
Oh I am going up there in July and will be ready to melt LOL

Hook me up!!

S

eg0_Slayer
06-03-2004, 04:04 PM
you're right, its very very very hot here....if you feel like driving, there is a field in lake worth, called fun on the run, they have night ball every friday and saturday from like 5 till when everybody gets tired...its on a huge, very well manicured turf field, its very well lit, and i've known people to come from all over to experience this....PM me if interested and ill give you more info

MaChu
06-03-2004, 04:19 PM
www.fortpaintball.com
www.officialpaintball.com

Also check out pbreview.com for their field listings.

SteelSoul
06-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys

vf-xx
06-03-2004, 05:51 PM
you're right, its very very very hot here....if you feel like driving, there is a field in lake worth, called fun on the run, they have night ball every friday and saturday from like 5 till when everybody gets tired...its on a huge, very well manicured turf field, its very well lit, and i've known people to come from all over to experience this....PM me if interested and ill give you more info

Yeah it's a blast. I played there last sunday afternoon.

Cool fool!
06-03-2004, 10:12 PM
fort paitnball dog! I AM REFFIN over there in THE SUMMER! Come play at Fort!

SteelSoul
06-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Ive been to officalpaintball played a Viper game there
Looks like I am going to give fort a try

Thanks

S

GoatBoy
06-05-2004, 01:47 AM
Heh, man, you should try playing in AUSTIN sometime :)

Anyways, there's another place called Farmer's Branch Paintball. It's a smaller field, but it's still nice, and I've had a great time the times I've visited.

CodeMA
06-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Fort is nice, make sure you have some good kneepads though...

Other feilds to check out are: Maddogz in Waxihachi, Extream Concepts in Mansfeild, and FMX in Corsicana(currently down due to the storms kicking its butt.... sadly

Cool fool!
06-06-2004, 06:44 PM
ya for real. i love the x-ball field we have there! :D I just hate fillin all the air into the bunkers i the mornin! lol

eg0_Slayer
06-06-2004, 09:49 PM
oh man, i can't believe I forgot about extreme concepts....
I used to play there...but it's a little more expensive, but well worth it.

manike
06-07-2004, 10:36 AM
How soon are you coming?

If you aren't here until July then you will get to try one of the most promising fields EVER! (it's not going to be open for another few weeks yet).

There's a new indoor opening just off of 635 and Jupiter called 'The Paintball Factory' and it's simply stunning.

It will be the largest indoor in the country and has the phenomenal Atomix turf to play on. It's like playing on rubber cushioned grass! Amazing! You don't even need pads...

Oh and did I mention it's air conditioned? YES! Air conditioned, so even when it's over 100 degrees and humid outside it will be cool and nice to play inside.

They will have over 23,000 sq feet of playing surface divided into two fields.

No I'm not anything to do with the place, other than I am very excited (it's 10 miles from my apartment!) and have watched them as they put it all together.

This place is truely amazing and NO expense has been spared.

I think I have found a new home........... :cheers:

Rather
06-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Manike. Can't wait to see ya there. :D Oh and I'm only 6 miles from the field. :p :dance:

I just got back from filling out papers up there and the turf is down already. I had some fun running aound on that stuff. :ninja:

Check out Thepaintballfactory.com for a little more info. Not much there right now bevcause Tim and Spence are still geting things set up. Not sure when it will open, before summer is over of course.

SteelSoul
06-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Well I am going to be heading up there in the middle of July sometime.
The wife has some soccer meeting she has to goto and well the son and I go huck paint.
I will let yall know more as the date gets closer

And Goat we have been playing out at Outlaw as of late, very cheap and fun times

Peace

See yall soon

SS

GoatBoy
06-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Well I am going to be heading up there in the middle of July sometime.
The wife has some soccer meeting she has to goto and well the son and I go huck paint.
I will let yall know more as the date gets closer

And Goat we have been playing out at Outlaw as of late, very cheap and fun times

Peace

See yall soon

SS

Ah... My membership at TXPB just expired, and it looks like I won't be renewing it thanks to the loss of the Zap paint. I used to play at Outlaw as well and would like to make that my new regular hangout, but their BYOP/FPO duality scheme rubs me the wrong way.

Sounds like another shindig's brewing at Petty's though...

SteelSoul
06-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Yuppers
I like Outlaw its ok and they just opened up 2 more fields
If I dont work Saturday me and the boy will be there hucking paint
If not I think I might make the driver out to Petty's never played there but I heard that they have a nice complex and there are good peeps out there as well.

Let me know Goat

SS

purplemag
06-07-2004, 10:21 PM
It has been almost five years since I have been home to Dallas (thanks Navy!). But did all of Paintball Games of Dallas' fields close? I know they had the outdoor one and the indoor one near Texas stadium. Not there???

Rather
06-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Speaking of PB of D... I have 4 coupon things for it. Not sure if it lowers cost much but it takes aobut $20 off of your play. Says its good at any location. Only prob is i dunno if they still hold them valid. i've had it since...oh 4 years.... :wow: ... I'd geve em to ya free of charge seeing as to how I never go there anyways. If anybody wants them shoot me a pm and i'll work something out on getting them to you. :)

GoatBoy
06-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Yuppers
I like Outlaw its ok and they just opened up 2 more fields
If I dont work Saturday me and the boy will be there hucking paint
If not I think I might make the driver out to Petty's never played there but I heard that they have a nice complex and there are good peeps out there as well.

Let me know Goat

SS

Aight, if you don't have to work on Saturday, I'll meet you out there. I think another AO'er sometimes hangs out there as well; see if I can rustle him up.

And you know, I do remember something about Paintball Games of Dallas... like, from a REALLY long time ago...

My rogue neck came in... looks like I'll be putting the Q on the mag...

evan123
06-08-2004, 01:16 AM
How soon are you coming?

If you aren't here until July then you will get to try one of the most promising fields EVER! (it's not going to be open for another few weeks yet).

There's a new indoor opening just off of 635 and Jupiter called 'The Paintball Factory' and it's simply stunning.

It will be the largest indoor in the country and has the phenomenal Atomix turf to play on. It's like playing on rubber cushioned grass! Amazing! You don't even need pads...

Oh and did I mention it's air conditioned? YES! Air conditioned, so even when it's over 100 degrees and humid outside it will be cool and nice to play inside.

They will have over 23,000 sq feet of playing surface divided into two fields.

No I'm not anything to do with the place, other than I am very excited (it's 10 miles from my apartment!) and have watched them as they put it all together.

This place is truely amazing and NO expense has been spared.

I think I have found a new home........... :cheers:

Do you know if this place has a website and if it is byop?

Rather
06-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Do you know if this place has a website and if it is byop?

http://www.thepaintballfactory.com/

And It is FIELD paint only. They have their own special blend that is near inpossible to get elsewhere in TX. and we will be watching for other paint so dont try it.... :mad:

Spence and tim are playing with the idea of a day of the week being byop but it the condition to taht would be it HAS to be yellow. Still no further words on that though.

CodeMA
06-08-2004, 01:51 AM
This must be the feild Jeremy P. was talking about around WC Last year...

Sounds like its gonna be a killa!

Now lets hope this feild paint is going to be priced nicely :rofl:

Hope to see yall up there sometime this summer... I might hace to con logamus and Chojin into haveing a pratice there or somethin.... :pirate:

eg0_Slayer
06-08-2004, 03:41 PM
wow, I haven't been to this thread since I last posted, and I'm glad I finally looked. I'm very excited about this new field! sounds awesome, a little expensive, but man...41,000 sq.ft. lol :headbang:

Cool fool!
06-09-2004, 09:17 PM
man i didnt realize this many ao ers lived in the dallas area! lol! :)

Aliens-8-MyDad
06-10-2004, 09:33 AM
im in dallas toooo :rofl: