PDA

View Full Version : millenium FF body

dyeguy65
06-03-2004, 04:47 PM
THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD!! IT IS A QUESTION OF VALUE!
if you want to make an offer on it feel free to PM me, but i dont want this thread being closed because im conductng business :D

if this would go better in another section (mods) please let me know.

well the topic is the millenium FF body. wanted to know how rare or hard to find these bodies were. as well as how much one should pay for it.

i have a right feed blue one in very nice condition with WIRE detents that i was looking to sell but i dont know much about cocker body pricing. any info on value would be great. and if there is anyone you know that i could talk to, plz refer me to them and thanks in advance.

magman007
06-03-2004, 06:05 PM
they really arent that hard to find, its just that Freeflow stoped proucing them in favor of other designs.

the fact that yours is right feed, lessens the value even more

dyeguy65
06-03-2004, 06:23 PM
yes i realized that >.<

Torbo
06-03-2004, 08:24 PM
id say 75 bucks.

punkncat
06-03-2004, 08:51 PM
You might try contacting FreeFlow themselves and see if they could give you some idea as to the value.
Does it come with internals? Bolt? Front/back block/timing rods? Those things matter too.

I would guesstimate that the body alone would go for $50-75. Only because its Right feed and pre 99 , which is really out of fashion right now.
With the complete internals you might stretch it out to $100-125. That would be good luck for you I think.
Pre 99 (mech)cockers can be found really cheap with a great deal of upgrades. Its easy to find one decked out for under $250. Even less if you look around.

dyeguy65
06-04-2004, 11:31 AM
i was selling it because id like to buy a fastback body kit. so the body, hammer, front and back block, bolt, and asa will be going most likely. but to save the hassle of disassembly, i may just include all internals and just buy a new valve. not to mention the custom pump rod (made out of an M16 gas tube to make it lighter).