PDA

View Full Version : Can the ULT be walked?

bubbleman441
06-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey, I was wondering if the ULT trigger pull was light enough to where you can walk the trigger?

Jay's_Folly
06-03-2004, 10:09 PM
This has been discussed here as well.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137060

Sounds like some people can. I've got an intelliframe coming tomorrow that I'm going to put on a mag with a ult and an xvalve. If I can walk it, I'll put a video of it up. Might take me a little while to get the hang of it though.

Lethargic
06-03-2004, 10:11 PM
i can walk mine to a point. AS soon as my fingers get tired or I start going too fast, I chuff. And then the whole thing goes downhill from there. The lack of Reactivity is a nice touch, and the trigger weight is quite nice. However, overall fanning the trigger gets better results.

Carbon
06-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Yes the ULT is walkable. There are variables that makes walking the ULT easier or possible for some. It is not like walking an electro trigger It feels like, welll....walking a mechanical trigger.

For some it may require a bit of technique as to compensate the physical makeup of thier hand.

A trigger stop helps as well, although this is not reccomended by AGD as is may interfere with the natural reseting/return of the trigger.

Jay's_Folly
06-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Well I just got my blade intellifeed trigger frame put on my mag. All I can say is, either I can't walk this trigger, or I need lots and lots of practice on it. :rolleyes: I've never owned an electronic marker though so I've never tried to practice walking before, so I imagine in time I'll get better.

It is much easier just to shoot normally with the longer trigger though. The pull at the bottom is very light now. I really like it.