PDA

View Full Version : Love my new ULE

Shirtlessfoo
06-03-2004, 10:13 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D sorry but thats what i'm feeling right now just got my ULE today and i couldn't love it more! the funny thing is AGD messed up my order they sent the wrong ule body but i love it so much that i'm not gonna complain i ordered the ice ule body and the sent me the blue but it looks amazing! i'll post pics when i get them but just thought maybe you guys would like to share in my happyness!! :D :cool:

LittlePaintballBoy
06-03-2004, 10:36 PM
:d

ZapTheMad
06-03-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm giddy with you man. Love my ULE! :)

durtysoufcraka
06-03-2004, 11:20 PM
love my warped emag more.
-durty
(idk how to post pics)

Paintball_4_Fun
06-04-2004, 12:04 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D sorry but thats what i'm feeling right now just got my ULE today and i couldn't love it more! the funny thing is AGD messed up my order they sent the wrong ule body but i love it so much that i'm not gonna complain i ordered the ice ule body and the sent me the blue but it looks amazing! i'll post pics when i get them but just thought maybe you guys would like to share in my happyness!! :D :cool:

Im happy for you... and me too because this means the blue cf ule bodys are now instock.

Shirtlessfoo
06-04-2004, 05:12 AM
i know i have to post pics but i havn't had alot of time i will asap! :o :eek:
i havn't even gotten to shoot it yet cause the FedEx truck came at 6:45 and my shop closes at 7 :mad: