PDA

View Full Version : Is Smart (Not so Smart) Parts at it again??

Mckevern
06-04-2004, 09:10 AM
I heard a rumor yesterday that Smart Parts is going after WDP as well as AGD???

Is this true???

At least I can claim that I have never purchased they equipment before, and I never will.

68magOwner
06-04-2004, 11:58 AM
actaully, WDP is going after smart parts

and, i have owned an all american, had an old school shocker, currently shoot an imp, and like every SP product i have ever owned, i have NEVER bought any SP product...gotta love trading :D

Shykicker
06-04-2004, 12:55 PM
SP Barrels are probably the best for the price, but I think I'm willing to drop an extra $20 on my new barrel for the peace of mind of distancing myself.

Then again, I've always preffered politics to, y'know, functionality. The two don't mix well. :D

Kevmaster
06-04-2004, 01:25 PM
and smart parts isnt "going after" AGD....AGD willingly dropped their E-Mag and X-Mag line

yeahthatsme
06-04-2004, 02:26 PM
yea i dont get where everybody is coming from the with smart parts put agd e-guns off the market, when tom did it himself with little/no pressure from smart parts. i've even seen it in magazines. people need to get their facts straight.

vonort
06-04-2004, 02:49 PM
But he would not have done it if the threat was not out there. So yes SP put a stop to the E and X mag line. Maybe not directly but they had something to do with it. As far as SP barrels. I would get a J&J ceramic or Lapco Bigshot before I would use an AA barrel. Same price range and just as good if not better performance.

Kevmaster
06-04-2004, 03:05 PM
maybe you should come around here more...they dropped the lines from their own wishes...they're holding off on a new e-line until thing thing gets settled...

vonort
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Re read your own post.. "Till the dust settles".. Well who stirred up that dust? Thats my question to you. Lets see a little company we all know as Smart Parts. So inderictly (sp) Smart parts had a hand in making the decision of cancelling the E and X mags.