PDA

View Full Version : Marbs and HALOs

tonybhall
06-04-2004, 08:42 PM
I just wanted to get a few opinions. I have heard some people say that you can 't shoot Marbs if you use a HALO because of the dark stripes. People have told me that the eyes in the HALO won't reconize a ball if it is seeing the black stripe. But others have told me they use Marbs with Halos without any problems. One guy even told me he has shot black paintballs with his HALO.

So, what is the deal on this. I would like to shoot Marbs this weekend at a tourney.

THanks,

Derman2k
06-04-2004, 08:45 PM
they worked fine for me.

tonybhall
06-04-2004, 08:50 PM
they worked fine for me.

Do you use Marbs on a regular basis?

Derman2k
06-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Not really a lot but i've used them 3 or 4 times. Never gave me problems though.

Adrenaline_Junkie
06-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Marbs work fine in halo's. My friend uses them all the time without any problems.

tonybhall
06-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Not really a lot but i've used them 3 or 4 times. Never gave me problems though.

cool thanks. I was using all-star and really liked them. but, people have been telling me they get a lot of bouncers when I shoot them. Well, that's no good. I even did a drop test with them. I dropped one from 5 feet onto rough concrete 14 times before it broke. that's too hard.

I really like hellfire the best but my sponsor does not offer it. oh well, thanks again.

magman007
06-04-2004, 09:04 PM
if you are really worried, sell your halo, then get your self a reloader b

Derman2k
06-04-2004, 09:57 PM
cool thanks. I was using all-star and really liked them. but, people have been telling me they get a lot of bouncers when I shoot them. Well, that's no good. I even did a drop test with them. I dropped one from 5 feet onto rough concrete 14 times before it broke. that's too hard.

I really like hellfire the best but my sponsor does not offer it. oh well, thanks again.

I dunno, but I find marbs to be some of the hardest paint around. It could just be the stuff we get I dunno. Good luck at the tournament.

No sKiLLz
06-04-2004, 10:19 PM
*slaps forehead*
I just don't understand people. Ask Odyssey if they think it's a good idea.